Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

New game, Continue, Play Online, Credits, Exit at title screen is this possible?

Brody

Would i be able to have an option in my menu such as play online, then have it so if they click play online it brings them to the online login thing BUT if they click new game it brings them to just the normal version, same game just one playble online?

Im using Nrmxp online 2.1.6

What are you getting actually? It's a bit vague at the moment.

Are you talking about the Network script?
if so, select everything from
Code:
SDK.log("Network", "Shark_Tooth and Meâ„¢", "1.0", " 11-04-06")
to the bottom of the original script. Then press Tab. Third, place an end at the bottom of the script and then place
Code:
if $online = true
at the top

Brody

"im getting, Errore: Section145:894: syntax error" and then i click ok and i get Script '[liB] Exeption Write to file' line 9: NameError occurred. uninitialized constant Exception::Network and then it closes

I saw it to. I've mannaged to get that error out of the way, but when I try to sellect server and stuff, i get an "errore" and then script is hanging :shock:, I treid it on the clean client version but I still did get those errors.

Ow before I forget, I didn't get the menu to override the nrmxp online Title, still trying to fix that. But I got at the nrmxp title screen, I think i need to redo the online part. sorry for the long wait.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.