Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

New battlers chibi styled (FA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww the monsters are so rediculously cute I wouldn't want to kill them! As for the human ones, I think you do better when you draw clumps of strands on the hair like you have on the first two warriors verses just ones huge block of hair you have on most of the others. Either way they are quite adorable and have a lot of character to them. Also your little animated one is really nice as well but maybe just one more color for a single shade even if it is cartoony. I just wanna squish the stuffing outta it XD

Is that a cockroach and a flesh eating flower? Those are incredibly awesome! You just keep producing top notch work at a fast rate. The huge monsters/bosses you make look really neat.
I also love the girl white mage, her pose looks really cool, ditto for her dress, I love it. The mage with the book also looks cool. Keep it up!

You're just so imaginative! Look at the beetle-man! He has a little shield made of goat hide. What a cute little detail to add in that a lot of people would overlook! :D

That first one is delightfull, even though I can't really see what it is. The skeleton guy is a cutie, I can actually see him as a party member after you defeat him (you can't really kill a skeleton, can you?). That one-eyed devil bird is also very awesome, I love that expression on its face. The fish is fairly simple but it serves its purpose, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.