Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

NES Destiny of an Emperor Battle System?

Status
Not open for further replies.

has anyone made a Destiny of an Emperor Battle System yet?
(yes the old nintendo game)

like so...

Destiny of an Emperor
DoaEJizhou2ndgate.png

Destiny of an Emperor II
DoaE2Lububetrayal4.png

This is the part where you explain what you want in full details. +1

mawk

Sponsor

you've still given absolutely no information about it. that's why you've seen nothing for a year.

considering this series doesn't seem particularly well-known, you'd be best off describing how it works.

before you just tell someone "play it on an emulator and get back to me," keep in mind they're working for free here. you can afford to put in a little work yourself. if you can't stay focused long enough to describe what will be a key feature of your game, how can you hope to finish it?

you've had a year to try it the old way. update your first post with the relevant details within a week, or I'm locking this.

moog

Sponsor

Man, I wasnt even gonna post but seriously, quit being a faggot kid. I agree with necrile, youre being incredible annoying with this thread. You basically want someone to do ALL THE WORK for you, AND you're being a pretentious cock. If you wanna whine so much about it, go get some tutorials and learn the shit yourself.

besides, even if/when you get someone to do this, you arent even gonna follow up with it and make a project. If you even did, 99% of it wouldnt be your own development.

check out the video...
pretty straight forward
HP is the number of "Soldiers" (considering its an army game, its the size of your army)
you use tactics aka magic... fire, water, earth ect...
the only curve ball is the "ALL-OUT" feature where the characters run up and mele fight, no tactics, til the battle is over
"REPORT" you can check out the general's stats
also you can try to give an item to the enemy general, to try and recruit them to your side...

by far one of the best NES games made... but like i said 1989, a lil before some of yous' time

hey moog, fuck you, go buy your mother some vodka i think her last trick just left

mawk

Sponsor

hey moog, fuck you, go buy your mother some vodka i think her last trick just left
"guys make my game for me"

"p.s. fuck you"

I get that it wasn't unprovoked, but you gotta remember that in a request topic you need to stay cool. don't pick any fights!

moog

Sponsor

ahahaha you mad kid? its not my fault you have shit grammar and cant even make a script.

seriously why is this open, this kid's just raging over no one doing his work for him.

by far one of the best NES games made... but like i said 1989, a lil before some of yous' time

cut this pretentious shit out. ive never even heard of this shitty nes game before you brought it up and a majority of the higher ups on this forum were born in the 80's

moog

Sponsor

cut this pretentious shit out. ive never even heard of this shitty nes game before you brought it up and a majority of the higher ups on this forum were born in the 80's

both of you guys re-read the entire post...

i never asked for anything.

i wanted to see if any other old fucks like me, wanna start a project...
but if no one knows what a nintendo is, i guess im in the wrong place

moog

Sponsor

i never asked for anything.

youre full of shit kid

im sure one of you VX masters could throw this together in hours...

stop being a faggot. you sneak in little indirect messages that you want someone to make you a script then you bitch when no one does it. Having a rude attitude with messages like:

but if no one knows what a nintendo is, i guess im in the wrong place

will get you no where.

Well since both of you wont cut the shit down this is going to be locked. Its rather silly to see two people arguing and making this thread go way off topic. At the same time, if you ask for help you need to provide as much information as possible, as it is your job not ours to describe what you want. If you want to be a pretentious snob about it go ahead but it will be dealt with accordingly and swiftly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.