Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

NES Destiny of an Emperor Battle System?

Status
Not open for further replies.

has anyone made a Destiny of an Emperor Battle System yet?
(yes the old nintendo game)

like so...

Destiny of an Emperor
DoaEJizhou2ndgate.png

Destiny of an Emperor II
DoaE2Lububetrayal4.png

This is the part where you explain what you want in full details. +1

Kipe

Well, for people who have no idea what this game is, or how its battle system works; pictures really don't do it justice.
Posting a video of the gameplay, or describing the features of it, would really go a long way.

A lot of the posters here are kids who never played a Super NES, let alone the original.

Also, waiting one whole minute for a response seems very impatient. Patience is useful.

So is actually answering the question if you want somebody to help you.

Atoa

77":3cu3bh8y said:
im sure one of you VX masters could throw this together in hours...
If that was so easy, you could do it by yourself, don't you?
Don't say that something is easy if you don't know how to do.

Battle systems are really hard to do, it's handles a lot of methods and classes at same time.

You also could fill some more detail, most people don't know how the system works.

Y'know, this is just me talking, but when somebody wants me to, oh, craft a cutscene for them, or something, I like them to do the work of actually describing what they want.

Telling somebody else to GO PLAY THIS GAME and then MAKE ME A GAME SYSTEM LIKE THAT strikes me as you not really putting very much effort into what you want.

Maybe that's just me, though. Perhaps you'll have luck with this approach, but steadfastly refusing to explain what you want isn't the way that I'd go about it, personally.

What an incredibly rude script request. At least DESCRIBE how the system works so if someone as incredibly kind as Atoa would want to script it, he would know how. Honestly, I'm all for script requests, but once in a while someone comes along and asks something like this or "CAN MAEK YUGIOH SCRIPT K THX" and it really aggrevates me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.