Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Naruto (Didnt know where to put this)

Hello Ive newly started a project, but its now made enough to be publiced. Instead I want to get some help.
First of all I made the system of learning skills through scrolls. its simple
First you gain/buy a scroll of your class, then when used you get a shop menu to buy for free the jutsus.
EX.
Naruto buys a Scroll of Genin,
When used according to Narutos "Chakra Level/Level" he can learn the following jutsu "Sexy no jutsu"
Naruto obtained "Sexy no Jutsu"
Naruto uses "Sexy no Jutsu"
Naruto learned Jutsu "Sexy no Jutsu"

The problems I have right now are!
1. how to make the scrolls class needed, meaning that a genin cant use a jounins scroll

2. how to make that when the shop menu appearing by using the scroll, then how to make so if im level 3 i cant use level 5 genin jutsu.
EX
Naruto is level 3
He buys a scroll of Genin
Naruto used it and learn level 3 Sexy no Jutsu
But since the level block doesnt exist (i dont know how to event it)
naruto also learn level 6 Replacement jutsu

3. What do you think would be better.
I have scrolls for every basic element, meaning.
Fire Scroll
Water Scroll
Wind Scroll
Lightning Scroll
Earth Scroll
So the question is
should the fire scroll teach you fire jutsus OR
should the fire scroll be needed for the fire jutsus in battle?

If anyone has solutions or Hints/Tips Please answer as fast as possible!
Thanks

Third333Strike: well as it states in the topic i didnt really get the where i should put this so if it needs to be moved the moderators will do it in a short matter of time, mean while just try to help me out? :)

EDIT: OMG IM GETTING MAD! 51 viewers and not ONE answer that has been to any progress ._. man am I that bad :down:

didnt get that to work either :down: I really suck at eventing :down:
but isnt there anyone more who can actually try to help to? I mean Regi is one hell of a guy to help and im really thankful for hes effort of trying. still im disapointed in this forum for not. trying to help out :S
and this is supposed to be the biggest rmxp forum :down:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.