Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

My edit of the default cms

Hey guys, this is my first edit....I wanna thank zero so far for teaching me to mess around. please dont harm me!

ok first look at scene_menu

right under line 27 (@command_window.index = @menu_index)
put @command_window.x = 480

now look for the parts of script that say, # Make play time window/# Make steps window/# Make gold window

replace those with this

# Make play time window
@playtime_window = Window_PlayTime.new
@playtime_window.opacity = 0
@playtime_window.x = 480
@playtime_window.y = 220
# Make steps window
@steps_window = Window_Steps.new
@steps-window.opacity = 0
@steps_window.x = 480
@steps_window.y = 370
@steps_window.height = 110
# Make gold window
@gold_window = Window_Gold.new
@gold_window.opacity = 0
@gold_window.x = 480
@gold_window.y = 310 # Make status window
@status_window = Window_MenuStatus.new
@status_window.opacity = 0
@status_window.x = 0
@status_window.y = 0

That should be it....I want some feedback please. And if you would like to help teach me, add me to msn at Game_Maker06@hotmail.com. I am currently interested in scripting XD

Screenshot: http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m75/ ... h=imgAnch1[/IMG]

There is also a demo at: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=67LX51F3

no need for credit...if you even use it. I didnt make the other command windows transparent becuase no1 will use it really. but if you will do it, ill re edit the post and demo.

Vash

Only thing you did was flip the original menu around and made the window opacity 0. Good start though, this was the first thing I learned to do too =P

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.