Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Mundane: Dreamwalker [5/60 hrs]

Spent 1 hour from 1:24 to 2:35 drafting, inking, and coloring facesets for Dreamwalker. One faceset has been completely colored and added to the game.

+1 hours...aww yeah.

11/1/2011 - 11/5/2011
- need to finish facesets
- implement battle system
- tweak battle and stat balances
- run final tests on core systems
- crafting system design

Naw, its got nothing to do with that. It's a super hero fiction. Besides, neither of us actually own that name. I've seen it used in novels and stuff before, as well. But rest assured, your intellectual rights will be treated with dignity, my friend.

Completed the other two faces. Here's the set:
actorsa.png

I've also implemented the various crafting systems and the battle system. They need some fine tuning and customizing to fit the bill. I have also begun designing the components and mixtures for Alchemy.

+2 Hours

To do
- Finish designing Alchemy and Augmenting
- Fine tune battle system, replace and overhaul graphics/icons
- Fix alignment of battlebacks

Worked on some refining of the Alchemy System. Have a quick video that demonstrates the very basic use of Components and Creations.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=227UjQpoKX4

+2 hours

Mundane":25s8ewsw said:
Naw, its got nothing to do with that. It's a super hero fiction. Besides, neither of us actually own that name. I've seen it used in novels and stuff before, as well. But rest assured, your intellectual rights will be treated with dignity, my friend.

It's been used in some games like Alundra. Properly my inspiration there.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.