Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Multi-slot save menu with screenshot and autosave

I'm looking for a save system.
A menu, that has many save slots - 2 autosave slots (autosave is made, when I call it in an event) and 10 save slots. There's a screenshot next to slots list and info about file number and saving date. It does not use windowskin, it uses a custom background. It should be fully compatible with any CMS and title screen.
1zebnk5.jpg

I might take this on. I'll see if my skillz are rusty first.

Edit: realised bitmaps can be dumped as variables for the screenshot, so while it will increase filesize for obvious reasons, I'll take this request on. To the max.

Okay, screenshots aren't necessary.
I would like to have this script without all these requiment, that changes some things in my project. These additional scripts made transitions slower and removed custom debug menu.
Can you write script like this, that has no weird requiments?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.