Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

More choices?

My game uses two lines in the message box. Problem is- this limits the show choices.

Is there a way to show more choices- maybe in a separate window, and is possible, more than four? There was a script for this back on dot net (and I just spent a while searching for it here, but couldn't find it), that did this.

I've been working on this for a while, but I believe there was one in a seperate box somewhere on .net... did anyone save it?

But yeah I'm asking around for help on mine, so unless someone helps you first you can always wait for mine :D

Anonymous

Don't you still have the one I merged onto the comic message system? Wasn't it in Prize? Send the project my way, I'll extract it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.