Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Monthly? or Twice Monthly?

Do we want the eZine to be a monthly big issue, or a twice-monthly short run?

At current the issues have been 13 and 11 pages, plus title page. Do we feel these are long enough? I feel pretty confident in producing something that length twice per month.

The idea was that it would replace both the old ezine and the This Week on .ORG, eventually showcasing everything posted rather than just the vaporware.

It all depends how long we want each issue, and how many people are working on it. At the moment we haven't had any articles from anyone but me, so obviously having just one person dropping something here and there would be great. If anyone wants a regular column even better. Don't worry about being officially signed up or anything, just send stuff or post it here and it'll go in the ezine when there's a slot for it.

tl;dr, is the ezine too short?

you are making them so i dont care
I personally thought 1 month was good! And considering activity levels bi weekly ezines might be a bit too much

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.