Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content Monsters Comes Online OPEN 24/7[Online Hosted on real server]

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Monsters Comes Online thread the game i completed
well the system is very suckish but it goes good because the server is hosted with 100Mbit connectivity
based on 1.7
You can have 5 classes ( warrior, magician, archer, fighter, crusher )
get skills by getting skill points
kill monsters ( mo's abs )
take arround over town
chat ( F5 )
Trade ( T )
Screen Shot: www.engweb.il-il.com/from.PNG
Download: www.engweb.il-il.com/SetupMC.exe
how to play:
1. download
2. install
3. go to game folder ( C:\programm files\EngineGCC\Monsters Comes OL ) edit game.ini change LIB = RGSS102E.dll to LIB = engine_data.dll
4. install the lastes patch and run game.exe
Patch v0.013/0.016 Required to play: www.engweb.il-il.com/Game.rgssad
All credit goes to Engine GCC Israel have fun ( the game is in english ).
We need Admins/Ruby Coders/Lua Coders/C++ Coders immediatly!
Also mappers, eventers, animators!

the screenie isn't from the the game its in off-line mode so there is no class points display on hud too
play it and you will get info!

This topic has just about zero information. As of now, I am assuming you are some israelian hacker trying to virus up my computer :mad: No! No credit card information for you!

.......Your topic doesn't encourage me from playing this. Features? Back story? Time setting? Etc.
Also, that 1 screenshot really put me off, your game doodads are randomly placed, that flower pot actaully belongs on the side of a building. Also, where did you get reliable hosting for this? If it costed you money, it wasn't worth it on your behalf.
Also, you can use [ img] [ /img] tags to display your images, do that and the easy-to-see diagrams will appeal to people rather than text.
Also, have you actually moved away from the basic MORPG of RMXP and made something unique?
Also, people better not have to pay for this.

Xilef":2zalefte said:
.......Your topic doesn't encourage me from playing this. Features? Back story? Time setting? Etc.
Also, that 1 screenshot really put me off, your game doodads are randomly placed, that flower pot actaully belongs on the side of a building. Also, where did you get reliable hosting for this? If it costed you money, it wasn't worth it on your behalf.
Also, you can use [ img] [ /img] tags to display your images, do that and the easy-to-see diagrams will appeal to people rather than text.
Also, have you actually moved away from the basic MORPG of RMXP and made something unique?
Also, people better not have to pay for this.
wait, im working on new patch so i'm going to add updated screenies
with some new system. my hosting is from a friend i didn't payed anything for it
my new system will be realy good after the new patch release (0.025)
you will see that there will be a backline + some new town and training grounds
currently im the one that need to programm the fixes here..

This is a joke, right?  :down:
Necrile":3muc1h9q said:
This topic has just about zero information. As of now, I am assuming you are some israelian hacker trying to virus up my computer :mad: No! No credit card information for you!
My thoughts exactly.

A bar devoted entirely to your Snack status. An intriguing idea... Can you bake snacks to replenish it? Or do they drop off monsters?

Funny thing is is that he says the server is always online!! I think you need to revamp the thread a bit before you expect more people to download this :D

rpgmakerwhat":11fatkct said:
Funny thing is is that he says the server is always online!! I think you need to revamp the thread a bit before you expect more people to download this :D
I myself still think it's spyware in disguise.

King Red Of Pancakes":3ofa9kd1 said:
rpgmakerwhat":3ofa9kd1 said:
I myself still think it's spyware in disguise.
First of all it isn't a spyware or any virus it's just a simple client
currently ive been working on my party system and made my own hud
a better window_message and added a world map lot of maps,quests and armors has been
added. Now we have a Global Visual Equipment system and much more skills
we're going to get our next patch in the next week (i hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.