Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

MiThRa's XP Resources

This resource uses material from the RPG Maker XP RTP, the license of which applies. The editor must be owned to use this resource, and it may only be used in software the license allows.

Some resources I made for various projects I abandoned or requests I did for people
Please credit me if you use them, but I'm not too fussed whether you credit me for the double beds or not

(Kimono Sprites done on request for c13l on RMXP Ultimate, based on Sithjester’s Mulan Sprite)
(Done on request for MeetBow)

(Based on Shop Sign by Venetia)

(Edits of Computers on Zanyzora's site)

(Extra Holy Books)

Market Stall Add-Ons

Windowskin removed due to stretching problems

Wow... There is something about these that attracts me... I love the windowskin! I might recolor it, but I am still going to credit you.

For the charsets the top on the first one lacks shade and the bottom looks pillowshaded. Other than that the rest looks pretty good. I like your icons the most.

DJ

Some guy that did RMXP before

Nice Stuff! Thanks..
Keep this up. I want to see more.
(DJ Downloads all the graphics in here)

Added some more tileset add-ons:

- A snowy farm town fence
- Extra Snow Town graves
- Edited doors
- Vaguely Tudor style windows
- Vaguely Victorian style wallpapered wall
- Extra shop signs
- Vaguely Victorian style cabinet
- Original chair
- Computer edits including a tower
- Extra holy books
- Original picture frame
- Flower in a bottle
- Oil Lamp

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.