Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Minkoff's RTAB System Help RMXP

Been messing around with the configuration in this script, but it's giving me some problems. I'm using idle animated battles for the actors and non animated idle enemies. Everything's fine, except in system, when you add your starting actors's, which I chose 1-4, just to test it, actor 2's battler poses are all messed up, and you see his multiple poses all over the screen, while everybody else's (1,3, and 4) seem to work fine. I'm sure it's a simple fix but I'm lost. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Could you please detail how you solved your problem incase someone else has it too in the future? Even if it was a silly-mistake it's worth writing it down so other people don't struggle with it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.