Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Minig System(old)

Adavnced Digging/Mining
--not that second rate crap...

Hello all this isn't you 2- or third rate event... ok? so if you don't know scratch about eventing i sujest you just go look at me demo (it's messed up)..

:icon_fleche_ff3: this covers how to make an advanced mining/diggin event.... ok
:icon_fleche_ff3: this is complicated.. it took me like a day to make well only like several hours....
Digging Advanced Demo
Demo Link2
#===================================================================#

First open an event...
ok...

and make the following variables: (in the variable's menu:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a217/ ... ja/Tut.gif[/img]
now make the following switches in the switches menu:
0006: Digging_Class
now create the following in your event commands window:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a217/shinobininja/tut2.gif
(image too big so i put it in a link)

Common Errors that i know about:
---When you are about to dig the hole opens before you dig so when it is asking you to dig it opens.. i'll fix that in the future...
--this needs to be put in the main menu (i wish)

I suggest that you'd work a bit more on your spelling and grammar, seeing as it's just a bit too difficult to understand what you're trying to say. Also, you also could provide a bit more explanation about what's happening inside that huge block of code you made. Also, what does ":icon_fleche_ff3:" mean?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.