Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Messed up forum

it might be me, or it might not. but I am getting this weird thing in my browser.
it's the latest version of firefox. no extensions.

And in IE, the page does not even load correctly.

Sorry, I haven't seen anything like that. However, the other day in the symposium when I visited a thread all of the post were cascading inside of each other (like when you quote quotes, etc.). It was like that with all threads in that forum and wouldn't go away even if I refreshed. Eventually, though, when I revisited it didn't do it anymore. Is it just here? And if so then does refreshing the page do anything, etc.?

hmm...
Posts got mixed all together in one topic i went to... and refreshing didn't help.

However, this topic is normal.
Apart from the fact that the page is very long...

I have to use IE to browse .org. :mad:

Mozilla won't even 'click' on any [Save], [Cancel] or similar buttons. I don't have this problem elsewhere. :-/

Anonymous

Twar3Draconis said:
it might be me, or it might not. but I am getting this weird thing in my browser.
it's the latest version of firefox. no extensions.

And in IE, the page does not even load correctly.

Does it happen in all the skins? What version of Firefox?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.