Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

-Mari- Grim Adventures

T.H

brdHkIp.png

Creator:Thalles Vinicius
Genre:Adventure/Comedy
Version:Demo
Topic Creation: 02/01/2015
started Project: 30/09/2011
Redone Project: 11/10/2015 [/b]

ORZdS7r.png

You know those unnecessary stories that usually always find there? So that's one , but no one present to you my dear readers patients and lovely Mari .
A girl out of the ordinary , full of diseases that carries a strong black humor, involving everything bad , but that does not mean it's actually something bad is good, fun, and ... I do not know exactly if it's the kind of humor like , but okay , anyway , all this story is actually unnecessary , anyway , I decided to create this game , I studied the vxace for a long time to get where I am , and even dissatisfied still think that everything here could be redone.
Do not be afraid of my characters , they are even bizarre , and everything here is based on my comic books , which the title was The Grim Adventures of Mari , however I found it annoying over the years and let only as Mari same . Well, anyway, Welcome.

MCj4wsc.png

Mari is a girl full of diseases whose only friend I have is imaginary and is called Charlie. Mari was normal before, lost his parents when he was still a baby, from then on was created by stepmother Cecilia (sister of his mother) since age 11. Until then Mari was normal after her stepmother receive a diagnosis of a genetically transmitted disease from their late parents, she expelled the house of girl.
Mari lives in old Porto (his hometown) No one knows the origin of their illness, after all no one knows anything about her and know not seek to know. Because of the high danger that the city ran the FBI the region was exchanged for a resistance group called "researchers" They decided to put a stop to it and rid old Port of chaos that this girl walked provoking finally played it in a desert island. Until then they thought they had gotten rid of it, but they were wrong .... (They are the ones who know the true past of Mari but booking this secret just between the team)
In the game you have to take the island Mari, find a cure, invade the central base pesquisamento, go totally strange places, and gain the dignity Mari never had in life. And one more detail, during the Mari game will make friends, and be reunited friends. Gradually discovers more about the girl through flashbacks that she has in the unfolding of history. Lots of action, adventure and dark humor await!

The HN2-6467 virus is responsible for the abnormalities that girl , produced by genetically central research , and tested only in Mari , making it as the " Mari Project"

TbeTOFv.png

Gy0PFmc.png

txBvPyp.png

One day she thought about being normal, but things do not always work the way we want , for that, she will have to go to the unimaginable , and achieve your end goal, Mariana Silvestre was always in a good mood , and the most interesting is that views the world like a puppy , where everything and everyone is cool and fun .

yvDm48I.png

This being was created through the troubled mind of the girl , from then begins to follow her in the adventure , and Charlie be very useful is also the most intelligent group , but more unbearable. His dream was to become a real person and to finally get rid of his mistress .

TUmTjDg.png

He is the most iconic character of the series. Mari him out of a zoo in the area and has since adopted it as his pet , named Mr. Capiva by the lady , he hates being with her , and at all times pronounces the following sentence : TSC TSC , which by the way has several translations of like, " I hate you " , " I hate this place ," " wish I was dead ." This unfortunate beast accompanies Mari from the beginning , the game is different from its history Hqs . Here Mr. Capiva is given as a gift to Mari after the girl had helped a lady in the forest to catch all your capybaras who fled.

YCk4pnq.png

He was simply forced to help Mari in his jornada.Ou that or he lost both his legs ! ( the girl knows how to convince a person )
Personality: He is realistic, is afraid of her new friend , and have not got used to the idea of ​​helping her . Andy does not like his father, does not accept his fancy ideas to sweep Porto- old handsome people " dangerous " in the end he 's a good kid .

IQs4t0X.png

his upset was admitted to an orphanage called Insanity Asilum after killing his parents . The truth is that not even she knows what really happened the night of the murder. Luckily Mari took it from there , creating more chaos still . Both were college friends before Mari is full of diseases and Marcella mental psychopath, from then it begins to participate in the story , his only words are: Nhac Nhac .

99TvV65.png

This guy is the central leader of pesquisamento and also father of Andy .
Adalberto Rubens ( his original name ) has bipolar disorder and does not like being interrupted . His ambitions to become the head of Interpol , did a cool, whimsical man , created the central research to experiments in humans and create hidden biological weapons the Old Port of government. Including Mari, it is just one of his many experiments gone awry .

TbeTOFv.png

yGJzBGf.png

TVQIuuC.png
IdbBiT9.png
Kl0Njii.png
gRL4e98.png
hGfz378.png
PXZBtrv.png
t0Nwtrq.png
pUnfjAp.png
LDWCp88.png
S8Uwnzp.png
GlYG7Jn.png
Im0CzrT.png

TbeTOFv.png

lD2nhUB.png

kj6TKkS.png
hnoHm50.png
gw4sBzI.png

TbeTOFv.png

mvPzNKx.png

2to2S5q.png

Looking with different eyes ...

As you can see, despite being a black humor, the general plot shows great moral lesson.
In the game as in comic books, Mari faces absurd things until you get normal again. And besides having lost their parents, the girl managed to win the affection of all port-old after save it often builds his own family through her friends who accompanied her forever, she's not alone in this. In fact she's never been. All depend on it and it depends on everyone. Once the hated and despised girl, now currently in comic books is the great moral for those who are losers, ugly, fat, too skinny, etc. Know that everything in life changes, and depending on your choices and attitudes they change for the better, and it's not the look that helps you not. It is the character.
Just as Mari also went through phases, grow, know the other side of life, the side of the issues, the concerns, the few hours of leisure and the great experiences we experience.
This saga initiated on May 13, 2009 and was completed in 2012. Thanks to so much inspiration so I decided to make this game, not to surprise anyone and not with ambitious intentions, but rather to amuse you and make them interact with this bizarre universe .

Ir4CUyE.png

Going further ...

The comic books are divided into 4 seasons.
The first is this game. The second are already three years later, tells the adolescent stage of Mari and the gang. This season she discovers the true value of friendship, old faces and meet new villains. Also, several revelations that were pending in the first season are filled. Porto-old is completely devastated by a tsunami caused by climate change after one of the villains destroy half moon with a laser powerful ultra. Since then they move to Grandcity (nearby town).
The third is the most nostalgic because besides the class already have 18 years, they relive the past and return to the way they were in the first season due to a preposterous plan of villains ever. This happens when Mari turns 18, the gang decides to make a surprise party, but Sr.Pesquisador (that is now much older, but more evil than ever) appears along with other villains to spoil everything. At the end they can reverse the situation, but a war had begun in Grandcity, resulting in the death of one of the best friends of Mari. This season the Sr.pesquisador is finally killed by Mari after a battle between them.
Finally, the fourth season is the most exciting. The class already mature, with its well deserved 20 years. Still suffering from the loss of his friend, Mari now have to join the few forces that are wanting him to put an end to this chaos who persecute you. In this final chapter, a new character appears to help them in a case that could not only save Grandcity but also the world. Here are revealed all other outstanding secrets of the plot. As that old saying: "We left the best for last"

0RdnS0W.png

Some simple tributes ...

When I played Donkey Kong Returns for the first time , I fell in love with a phase called Sunset Shore, the beautiful effect of silhouettes, and an intense sunset in the background left my more expansive ideas about the Mari, and then created my own Sunset Shore, and on top , I put the music from the original stage in my game ( On Screen Shots has an image showing the phase)
Then it was the turn of Crash Bandicoot , while opening game of Mari, will play a song from Crash Twinsanity in some other maps also play . Mari has its original soundtrack created by me through the Music Maker still I put some existing as an homage same . Pirates of the Caribbean also came in that the Sr.Pesquisador theme music is the same as Davy Jones plays on his piano .

Okay , enough blah blah blah , confer the trailer for the game .

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/tarissu/mari-opening[/soundcloud]

TbeTOFv.png

wl1RwFK.png

The next version ( 2.0 Demo ) will be corrected and added more content, cast her soon , stay tuned !

3rh1Tbf.png

[box]
[size=11pt]Em primeiro lugar a Condado por disponibilizar o espaço.
Ao Stacker,e BabyHawk por me ajudarem no melhoramento do tópico.
Bom o projeto e tudo o mais foram feitos por mim mas agradeço a todos que gostaram desse mundo da Mari e aos que não gostaram também.[/size]
[/box]

T.H Production © 2009-2015

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.