Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

LOS - Resources

Great work!

I do have a question though:

With some of your longer animations...some of them seem to have too few frames...such as the lumber jack cutting the tree up in just one frame...am I missing something or is the frame supposed to be held there for longer than usual?

The lumber Jack Chopping frame, On the move list of commands, use the Add and Subtract, features, Makes that frame sort of flash... The cutting down of the tree's is all I needed, the chopping it up bit is just a bonus..

Your Ava is nicely animated, if you made that I am sure with what i bhave done you could extend it to suite your needs.

landofshadows;225870 said:
The lumber Jack Chopping frame, On the move list of commands, use the Add and Subtract, features, Makes that frame sort of flash... The cutting down of the tree's is all I needed, the chopping it up bit is just a bonus..

Your Ava is nicely animated, if you made that I am sure with what i bhave done you could extend it to suite your needs.

Los that's a ragnarok character =) 100% sure he didnt made that =)8-)

oh yeah the dragon thing can you change it to a cerberus 3 headed dog and

the cave to the cave of fire?

I didn't make this avatar, I played ragnarok online for a long time and I had an assassin just like this one =) Although I do have some skill at spriting.

Thanks for the animation tip, I'll try that.

Rain

Sponsor

LOS your work really is exceptional, You seem to make sprites for things most people (myself included) wouldn't even think about and I think they will really help to bring mainy projects alive (or to kill a lot of people considering the amount of methods of death you have provided :P )

Keep up the good work.

The Octopus is drawn in photoshop using a mouse, Its 2D...LOL

rofl

Yeah, that's some pretty near work there, LOS. I especially like the eagle.. however, some of the strokes for the animals are just a tad bit too thick.

OK... I haven't been to active Resource wise for awhile so here's some little things I have done:-

Best to place this tree animation in front of a house, pond, mountain, cliff edge, anything you can't walk past... Set it to block the player... The tree looks like it blows in the wind

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w267 ... dTrees.png[/img]

Best to place this tree on a hill in front of a house, pond, mountain, cliff edge, anything you can't walk past... Set it to block the player... Really adds an extra touch of customisation to maps !!

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w267 ... llTree.png[/img]

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.