Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Looking for Pokemon Neon Online

Hello, I am a new member of the forum, nice to meet you all and sorry to bother you.

I am writing because i am working in a online pokemon project and i looking for the pokemon neon client installer.

I saw your post about pokemon neon in 2010, and i was wondering is anyone have the client yet?

If it is no problem, anyone could upload to another server for me, because the original is offline.

I know the post is old but i have faith that anyone still have the client of the game, because i need the client to advance with my project of pokemon online.

Obviusly i have the permission of the author, Blizzard, but he has lost his copy.

Also if you cant, i dont need the complete client, just only the script file in the folder data or the game.rssad file.

If you like you can play my game when is ready :D

For anything, my mail is chevalsky@gmail.com

For this i thank you in advance and glat to meet you all.

My best regards

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.