Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

LogOut is Broken

Speaking of Loggin Out, if I don't use RMXP.org for a while while it's still open, it Logs me out automatically without my consent. Is it supposed to do that?

Night":22abbw1o said:
Speaking of Loggin Out, if I don't use RMXP.org for a while while it's still open, it Logs me out automatically without my consent. Is it supposed to do that?

Yes. If you don't want this to happen just click the "Remember Me" box on the right hand side and you will stay logged in until you click "Log Out". It's kind of like an inactivity timeout thing.

Rain

Sponsor

xroth said:
I can't logout of RMXP.org? Can some one fix this please thanks.

You are not allowed to leave! MHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

*cough* no seriously, Is it something to do with your browser? Are you using FireFox?

Well, I'm using fire fox, and the logout just deletes some cookies. Yummy. I'm gonna get some food now.
Oh yeah, can someone test it with firefox or somethink?

Nin

I'm using Firefox 1.5 too. felixio, yeah it says it deletes the cookies, but it logs you out too, just click proceed.

Same here.
You might need to check your preferences, and make sure that you're not accessing old temporary internet files of when you were logged in.

Try clearing your Cache, TIF, and cookies and see if you can get out.

I use firefox too.

I had the same problem. When I logged out, it cleared the cookies, but it cleary had me logged in. I logged out again, and then it worked. But now, when I log in, I have to check off, "Remember Me?" or else it will never log in. :-/

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.