Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

just lost access to here for about 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First was an SQL error. As I was fixing that the site just plain went down. But I fixed the SQL error, and the site's (obviously) back up, so we should be good.

That's happened to me about 10 - 15 times today alone, and has happened quite a few other times too. I was considering making a post about this too.
I just thought it may be me cos the amount of times it had happened and noone ever made a thread about it.

The database error was the one causing problems all day, the database error is the one I fixed. It should be good for a while now.

Rain

Sponsor

Dark Zero said:
The database error was the one causing problems all day, the database error is the one I fixed. It should be good for a while now.

Wicked, Thanks DZ.

Seems alot of people were about to make the same thread :P

Yes. Yes it is.

If people didn't know what was going on, though, I could see why they'd post a topic about it. It's over now, though, and should stay away for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.