Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

In game Tone change !

The problem is that I am never satisfied at the first try so then I have to recompile the project several times...
With this script, you get (in test mode, only launched from the editor) a test window for the tones in real time.
The key to hide/show the window is F3 by default, you can change it in the Tint_Config module, simpy by editing the KEY value.

I hope this script will be useful!

Render :
E0FSPqEwqnUJj8JNWJIXCPy1S.png

Link of the script:
https://github.com/Funkywork/Scripts-rm ... hangeUK.rb

I might be a bit late, but I just had to drop my congratulations in here as well - this is a great script with amazing functionality, and despite that, it has beautiful code (proof that I'm actually looking through those: You have a typo in line 64 / 'Librairy' :) ).
The only thing that's really wrong with it is the useless key bindings, I cannot see a purpose for that. The defineable key, along with the Tint_Config class used only for this is another little something that seems redundant (especially since it's unlikely that the F3 key will be used for something else).

I'm sure this will be lots of use to people! :thumb:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.