Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I am Mango

Howdy, everyone! Name's Mango and I'm just another game developer/musician coming from Sweden. I was going to be a Mango, but I'm currently too lazy to scale an avatar.
I haven't been so active vocally on this site, mostly been lurking from time to time. I've posted two of my games, which are complete (hey, I try my best to finish what I start).

Did I mention that I'm a musician? I'm mostly aiming to become a composer, but I do play some instruments, although I'm a bit rusty ATM. I mostly play electric bass and keyboard these days, but I'm also a former classical guitarist. I switched to bass since it was the instrument that I was truly and naturally drawn to. I enjoy playing the bass a lot more too than playing CG, especially when performing. I'm a jazzy guy who likes his freedom hehe!

Sites like these are always very inspiring to come by. They've been around for quite some time, but yet it's still here, up and running with full steam! I like that in a site, you know.

I apologize for my disastrous English. English is not my native language and I'm sure that it clearly shows. I do work on getting better at it each and every day though!

Also, Magikarp has something to say: :magikarp: "Merry Fishmas and have a Floppy New Year!" - Magikarp, 2015

Your English is better than mine, and I'm a native speaker. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. :thumb:
I'm not sure about running at full steam, but with more active members as enthusiastic as you, that could become true with time. :lol:
Welcome to HBGames!

Greetings.
I got you a Higher Quality version of your current Avatar to use at Hbgames.
Transparency background. Full size 160 x 250.
Ryudo_Avatar_zpsacsbhfwi.png

Of course it's possible you want something else by now. I thought I'd get you something nicer. crisper. cleaner.

Thanks for the slick avatar, coyotecraft! I feel complete now. :)

@OldPat: *English. Looks like I'm getting a good start. ;) (Thanks for the welcome, buddy!).

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.