Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

hud issue with khas awesome light effect script

Im having an issue seeing my hud while having the area darken using
khas awesome light effect script

the hud im using is part of Falcao Pearl ABS Liquid v2

if anyone has found a way to brighten the hud during the darken phase can
you please tell me how. ty

In the hud, not sure where, probably called window_hud or something,in the initialize method, put:

self.z = 9999

This will ensure it goes on top of everything else. I'm not sure if that will work, but it's something to try.

im not sure where to put self.z = 9999 i've been looking i think i need to put it somewhere inside the falcao pearl
script just not sure where. if anyone is familiar with Falcao pearl abs and know how to brighten the hud

while using the khas awesome light effect script. can you please tell me.

thank you for your reply

Hey peeps while surfing the net for help on this issue

I found someone who posted this and it works like a charm.

Go to the light script, go to line 215 or so (depending on how many changes you've made. Look for this line:

# Z coordinate of the Effect's Surface
Surface_Z = 180

Change the 180 to 1, and you should be good.

^^^ that will show the hud perfectly over the darkness hope it helps you all out. thanks for the replies :D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.