Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

How did you find us?

Since this contest has been posted about on the web a bit, I thought I'd ask how everyone found us. If you're from HBGames originally, I guess, you can still answer :)

(Basically let's have a get-to-know-the-newbies fest).

Cait

o.o I found it when it was rmxp.org, but wasn't active on forums. I wasn't until the server move, but not active as I am now; on other sites. There are people I miss reading, because they are funny, only to later, rage quit. Like Luminer(sp). Actually posting my own graphics on deviantart and getting better at it.

I missed the whole stealing the kingdom thing.

Jason

Awesome Bro

Y'know, this has actually got me thinking... how DID I find you? I know I was here when it was .net, well, I wasn't, I mean I didn't have an account but I'd still look around the forums... I think I was just looking around the internet for resources to steal for my amazing epic of a game (Admit it... the first thing you tried to do when you found out about RPG Maker was make the most epic game ever created)

Jason":56si5ao6 said:
Y'know, this has actually got me thinking... how DID I find you? I know I was here when it was .net, well, I wasn't, I mean I didn't have an account but I'd still look around the forums... I think I was just looking around the internet for resources to steal for my amazing epic of a game (Admit it... the first thing you tried to do when you found out about RPG Maker was make the most epic game ever created)

Pretty much, this.

I joined RRR and participated in a writing contest and started to go on IRC for feedback or some shit and somehow managed to get 2nd place for a shitty story. Honestly. My story writing was so bad. ANYWAY BESIDES THE POINT. I would frequent the IRC and then one day it merged with HBG and I decided to check HBG out and now I don't go on RRR

HBG are teh coolest.
All RRRs potion are belong to HBG!
:shades:

I don't remember how I cam here.

Someone gifted RMXP to me, and I messed with it forever, eventually searching for a place that could help me with my issues.

And this place turned up. I probably wasn't going to stick around, but then I met Star.

Heh.

I got RPG Maker 2 one Christmas and started talking to people about it on Gaia Online (lol). I eventually was linked her or something. I was active in the rmxp.org days and was very interested in the drama and I was kind of annoying and uptight. Then I disappeared for a while because life happened and then I went completely crazy and chilled down a ton. xD I'm pretty sure I wasn't here when I went through my phase of dressing in cat ears and collars and fishnet arm warmers. And dresses and skirts. >_> But anyways, I came back when they had Multimedia Fusion 2 on the Humble Bundle and I decided to check in to see what other people were saying about it! And now there's a contest! :D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.