Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

House System - 1.6!!

I can't figure out how to download the demo, I've clicked everything on the website mentioned, but I still can't find it...
Help anyone?

Please? :(

EDIT: Sorry, just realised the last post was quite awhile ago. My bad

I tried to put a bigger object on the map like you said, I just changed the graphic. but the problem is that there is still only one tile you can't walk through. for example, if I change the graphic to a Wagon, and put it on the floor as a furniture, I can walk through all the tiles it uses except the one which was under the cursor.

@dreadomen: Remember, the Events only has 2 tiles non-pasable, the rest of them are passable and with a higher prioriity. To avoid this, you can use a script made by toby or torybelly, i dont remember. (Event size or something like this xD, i don't remember, but i know that is in the forums, because i have a copy of one :).

Search for it, and cofingure your events witht the script instructions.

In these days, i'll give a little 'Seeing' to this script, maybe this will be update for a better version, so if you have any idea, please tell me :)

Hey great script :thumb: ... one question though:
I added a furniture:
'Sheild' => [5, 'MP_001-Barril01', 'A large sheild', 'wall']
Then i inicialize the game... when i try to put the sheild it appears:
"Script 'Houses.Module' line 585: NoMethodError ocourred.
undifined method `include? for 0: fixnum"
Can u help me? :eek::

Mmm.first, did you create an event in the furnitures map?... (Event with ID 5).
Second, if you use my original setup, the 'wall' must be capitalized.

Now, be sure that you separate this new furniture with a collon.

Try with this:

Furnitures = {
'Picasso' => [3, 'MP_001-Barril01', "Picasso's Famous Picture",'Wall'],
'Water Can'=> [1, 'MP_001-Barril01', 'A can for water','Tables'],
'Bucket' => [2, 'MP_001-Barril01', 'A Bucket to put Plants','Floor'],
'Basket' => [4, 'MP_001-Barril01', 'A Basket to put Items', 'Table&Floor'],
'Sheild' => [5, 'MP_001-Barril01', 'A large sheild', 'Wall']
}

If you have problems yet please tell me.

Great script, but after i configured the furniture, i opened my game, pressed d, went to PUT, and when i try to set something down, it wont let me. It keeps saying YOU CANNOT PUT THAT THERE,
How do i configure the terrain tags?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.