Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

HolderTemplate V3 RMXP

gallery_2782_66_2493.png

gallery_2782_195_1780.png
gallery_2782_195_1191.png
gallery_2782_195_2352.png
gallery_2782_195_1924.png

Holder Template Version 3 for RPG Maker XP.

Each graphic is structured exactly between males and females making it easier for any generator program and Frankenspriting. Created to work with my tilesets and future resources.
Tags: template holder blank characterset

Please give credit to myself for this template and any work based upon it, these can also be converted for use with RPG Maker VX.

This is pretty damn nice. If I could be bothered to re-sprite the hundreds I have for my game I'd do so using this one probably, I'm really not a fan of using RTP, so this is nice.

Thanks Petros that means a lot :)
I understand about re-spriting a collection, I'm sort of open to suggestions as to a basic package to work on because I've learned to not re-create any of the three RTP sets.

I like it, it's nice and tall. now I am tempted to use that as a base for creating 'action poses' for battle system conversions and a frankenspriter I am working on to polish up my coding skills.

Not what I am going to be using for my game (I am going faux 3d) but it could still be a fun project.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.