Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hi moved game to another computer No font showing?

Hi, I put all the files and everything in a rar file then I moved it to a new laptop I just got and now no font shows when game starts, how do I fixes this is it with the new laptop or rpg maker xp, Thanks

It could be that your computer doesn't have the font your game uses, or it could be that you have the wrong DLL. I don't know what the default font is in RPG Maker XP but your computer should have it anyway.

Runtime Files are installed on the laptop, right?

Another common problem is custom fonts have to be installed, so if you have any Fonts for that project, copy those over, then make sure they are also installed to your system. Usually simply right clicking on the font file will allow you to install them.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.