Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Help me with CBS v3.04 EX

Hi guys, I'm using an edited version of CBS v3.04 EX adapted for my game. In this battle system if I press D, when escape is possible, I can escape from battle... But i want to delete this function and I want to add a new button, into the menu command, which allow the heroes to escape from battle when escape is possible! As you can see in picture!

2vmfvya.jpg

this is the entire script I've used!
http://uploaded.net/file/c2pfprmo

It seems to be attached to an image.
Did you check the file for the image name?
After which, just take the file and make it invisible, changing it to a gama background?

Alternative, you can go into the script, look up the file name on one of the lines of code and change it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.