Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hello world!

Hello, my name is (static interrupts) and I was a member of RPG Revolution before it was shut down. I started out with game development in 2008 using RPG Maker XP. Not too long after, I got RPG Maker VX as a gift and began using it fervently. Although, to date, I still have never completed a video game project.

Outside of video gaming design, I enjoy playing RPGs, Simulations, and Adventure games. The Final Fantasy series is my all-time favorite (excluding Fabula Nova Crystallis), as well as the Fable series. Outside of the video gaming realm, I spend my time studying, writing, reading, and listening to creepypastas.

I won't bore everyone with my intro, but here I am. Nice to meet you all!

Hybrida

☆ Biggest Ego ☆

Welcome to HB games. I'm loving that avatar! Milky way and space is my thing. Anyway, I hope you enjoy yourself here. Sorry about RRR's fate. It was shocking to us too.

I was mildly active on rrr, did you have the same username? anyways welcome. as you can see, we are not thriving but feel free to post regardless; we would appreciate it.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, and I love galaxies and deep space. On RRR I had the username DonyaClaudia, I had been active since 2009. It was a shock for me to come back and see that it was closed. I had no idea VXnet closed down either, are people not using RPG Makers as much as they used to?

They got bought out by a site, and then there was a kind of rebellion of sorts. The owners just pulled the plug as it wasn't worth the hastle keeping them online.

RPG Maker is bigger than it has ever been though. Mainly on Steam / rpgmakerweb.com now.

Wow, that's sad. At least RPG Maker has come back to life, though, because I do remember a time when not many people were coming into the RPG Maker community.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.