Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hello! How are things?

I'm Fuzzy! I was here forever ago, but was pretty awful and posted a lot of shitty and mean things. I'm sorry about that.

How are things? Things are going well with me. I'm a girl now, which is pretty great. Would highly recommend.

Welcome back.
I'm only like 3 years old here, so I won't remember you.

Dicks ftw. but glad you're happy with who you are.

Me too. I think I reached peak awful and then I had a bit of a breakdown and took a 3-4 year hiatus from every single internet community. And then realized I was kinda in a whole pile of self-hating denial the whole time? Anyway I was thinking about some people here recently, and even though probably nobody has any fond memories about me, I wanted to say hi anyway. I don't foresee sticking around or even making any posts beyond this thread.

Though, if there is an irc channel or a chatroom I might add it to the list of places to visit once a month or two.

Sorry I haven't been around, have been helping open a new store... loooooong shifts without a day off and four hours traveling a day...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.