Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.
HBGames.org the eZine - Issue 29

HBGames.org the eZine - Issue 29

index.php

I feel like this has actually been planned and thought out before anything was put to paper. It's the first issue of the zeen that seems to take itself seriously enough and it has just enough content to get you by even if you don't necessarily agree with some of the hefty opinions in the articles (that's not a BAD thing). I love how the game graphics have been made into features of the design of the articles themselves for Derikokr except that they become very lossy in PDF form. My main critique would be that it still has a page wasted for "back issues". We know where the issues are kept.

Thanks; I feel like I put more effort into this one. I definitely think the past three issues are a different tier to the ones that have come before. Unfortunately that's gonna make the pace even harder to keep up.

I tried to make effort into planning the flow of the mag, even going as far as the colours of articles that come after one another, and the general tone of the articles too. I don't know if any of that is even noticeable.

Back issues page was thrown in at the end because I couldn't bare releasing something with 19 pages.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.