Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Haveing few problems with RMXP.

Hey all, well ill go straight up to the point...i have a problem with a ADS script.
Ive putted it in the script editor and everything and its works with no problems...
But i dont know how to make monsters after i used the ADS script (i mean like close combat)....
So does anyone know how to make them?
THX ALOT.

WTF!?! why cant anyone answer!!?!? i just wanna know how in the hell i CREAT monsters after i USED ADS script!

Anonymous

Ok, an ABS is good, but it is a serious pain setting them up, I have never used one, I took one look at how much work you have to do to make an enemy and thought no, so I just made my own battle script.

If you really want an ABS, I will make a better demo for you, it won't be today though. And I will have in-depth explanations of it for you, which will make it easy for you to understand.

Anonymous

Well, first thing tomorrow I will start to work on the demo for you, it will have a lot of explanations and examples.

I will still be using Mr.Mo's ABS, as I believe it is one of the best... well from what I have seen anyway :).

Although I am having time off, I am still making the demo for you and should be up tomorrow night.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.