Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hanzo Kimura's Graphic Arts Request Station [FULL(DONT REQUEST RIGHT NOW!!)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devro

Umm Hanzo about 3 months ago you asked me to come back to you and ask randomly whether you can take any more requests. Ive sent you a PM but I havent heard back from you. if your busy still and cant take anymore on Ill ask you again in another 3 months. Just wondering :)

hey hanzo ive updated with some new image proff of game
well currently develompment im finding bosses,enemys and more and more

well those new images is the beggining of a boss fight wich is actually real early in the game
the stage you see there is Ghost Forest

Necro_100000":1nopmu0r said:
The Eternal conflict logo looks preaty good! I wonder how the next one will turn out! Keep up the good work Hanzo!  :thumb:

I wonder how mine will turn out! lol.

The Eternal Conflict logo is beautiful I agree.

thanks for the comment so far guys....
i dont have any updates yet
im still busy with schooling
so i hope you guys understand

when i got the time to work on it
i'll post is as soon as possible ^^

thanks again

-hanzo kimura,

So Hanzo do you have a list or order in which your doing the logos or are you just picking them by what you want to do as of the moment?  :smile: I just wanted to know. I'm not impataint, just currious. All the same my intrest has gotten the better of me an I just wanted to know.

BTW have you ever considerd taking up your works for a video game company? =? Because I'm sure that you can get in the buiss easy! I have a friend (Next door naighbor) who dose this at microsoft and your's are better then his and as a side job he makes 50k a year! =X so if you like this as a hobby you should start making some money out of it =D!!!

k3v_man":11wfvrlg said:
we understand
lol and lol well wait a hell of a lot longer for that kind of quality of work lol =]

it's good that you can understand, but unfortunately, between you and me, not everyone seems to as well >_>;;

anyways, sucks about schooling man, summer vacay ftw over here XD good luck though, I'm still young, college can wait for me, lol.

monkeydlu":22wf5s0s said:
k3v_man":22wf5s0s said:
we understand
lol and lol well wait a hell of a lot longer for that kind of quality of work lol =]

it's good that you can understand, but unfortunately, between you and me, not everyone seems to as well >_>;;

anyways, sucks about schooling man, summer vacay ftw over here XD good luck though, I'm still young, college can wait for me, lol.

lol and ya some people are a bit jumpy

lol ya i just got out of high school but of course im working 40 hours a week and its tiring as hell

Hanzo Kimura":1zb63r8k said:
thanks for the comment so far guys....
i dont have any updates yet
im still busy with schooling
so i hope you guys understand

when i got the time to work on it
i'll post is as soon as possible ^^

thanks again

-hanzo kimura,

Its cool hanzo.
You rule!

Ikariz":nr3yd35z said:
Hanzo, that is  EXACTLY how I imagined it, and I intend for it to be a very mature/violent/destructive type of game.

does this mean ur accepting this product as the final?
if so,
I'll send you the non-copyright/original file of this logo
with the price for it ^^

EDIT:
anyway
my broadband athome is not working
i called the technical support service of the broadband
and they said they will fix it
on thursday...
so i saved the pages of request to work on it
while i dont have a net
i'll post the requests result on thursday
as soon as i have my net back...

thats all thanks ^^

Wow man that sucks. How did your blow out? Was it just a thecnical problem? Anyway hope to see whats new on thursday! Happy fourth of July guys =D!!!

Wow so awesome.

My game name is Soul Shower.

The color is blue green and the style like Moonlight Abyss

I hope u can make it :lol:

[me=Pureaura]pokes, pokes, pokes and pokes again at the DONT REQUEST RIGHT NOW!! in the topic title. And it's also an invalid request anyway... /me pokes one more time at the title...[/me]

DONT REQUEST RIGHT NOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.