Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hanzo Kimura's Graphic Arts Request Station [FULL(DONT REQUEST RIGHT NOW!!)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance you could try it with a darker looking sun, maybe a bluish/purple look, and try to stretch ther words out more from left to right, or maybe a different font. Not that I dont like the logo, i just think it would fit my game better this way. Maybe add this kinda of tribal thing underneath it, with the same colors as the sun. http://www.haolekid.com/Merchant2/graph ... l%2011.gif[/img]
It doesnt have to be that exact one, but something like it. Thanks.

These are some stunning logos indeed.  :wink:
Ummm, when you have the time, could you make a logo for me as well? As long as its not too much trouble.
For the words, could you put "The Oblivion Factor"
And I want the font kinda of like this: http://www.kidzworld.com/multimedia/game/KH2_Logo.jpg
It'd be cool if it was kind of mysterious as well...
Other than that, I have no real specifications.
But only do it on your time  :smile: I don't wanna rush you and your amazing art! Thanks!

That's perfect! you can use that, and remember make the font color fiery yellowish. Oh, and the wing on the logo can you take out the designs and stuff just make it pure yellow. Just wonder but can you script a loading screen also?

Put the ears around the Aria. Meh, I can't think of some spot that would go cute. Think about it, the most matching possible is what I want.

lordnick5000":os8qnraz said:
@ Hanzo: no problem, take as long as you need, im grateful you accepted my request at all. thank you!

P.S. im absolutly in love with the Valient and 2nd Chaos Origin logos you just posted. amazing! <3
glad you like the logos ^_^
heres a quick try out:
with a small katakana(I can remove it if you want)
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z125 ... panese.png[/img]

Freyhart":os8qnraz said:
Oh Em Gee! You're like the best logo artist I've ever seen!  :thumb:
I know you're doing a lot right now and halted doing requests but please make one for me. I really need it so bad. :cry:
It doesn't matter when you'll do it. I'll patiently wait for my turn.  :smile:

The title of my game is Moonlight Abyss. I've already made a logo but it sucks. Here's a screenshot:
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee22 ... enshot.png[/img]

Thank you very much!

Oh and here's the link for my game (just in case you're interested):
http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=42757.0
give more info about the logo ^_^,
you will be listed in the 2nd batch

brandonrichard":os8qnraz said:
lordnick5000":os8qnraz said:
@ Hanzo: no problem, take as long as you need, im grateful you accepted my request at all. thank you!

P.S. im absolutly in love with the Valient and 2nd Chaos Origin logos you just posted. amazing! <3
I agree... The second 'Chaos Origins' logo is incredible... I will definately be using that one^^. You are immediately inserted into credits...
Thanks ^_^ enjoy the logo, goodluck on the project

Third333strike":os8qnraz said:
Any chance you could try it with a darker looking sun, maybe a bluish/purple look, and try to stretch ther words out more from left to right, or maybe a different font. Not that I dont like the logo, i just think it would fit my game better this way. Maybe add this kinda of tribal thing underneath it, with the same colors as the sun. http://www.haolekid.com/Merchant2/graph ... l%2011.gif[/img]
It doesnt have to be that exact one, but something like it. Thanks.
okay, I'll Try, dont worry about the "Tribal thing" i have many pictures here ^_^

Dadevster":os8qnraz said:
These are some stunning logos indeed.  :wink:
Ummm, when you have the time, could you make a logo for me as well? As long as its not too much trouble.
For the words, could you put "The Oblivion Factor"
And I want the font kinda of like this: http://www.kidzworld.com/multimedia/game/KH2_Logo.jpg
It'd be cool if it was kind of mysterious as well...
Other than that, I have no real specifications.
But only do it on your time  :smile: I don't wanna rush you and your amazing art! Thanks!
Added you up on 2nd batch ^_^

rikuken":os8qnraz said:
That's perfect! you can use that, and remember make the font color fiery yellowish. Oh, and the wing on the logo can you take out the designs and stuff just make it pure yellow. Just wonder but can you script a loading screen also?
okay then ^_^
EDIT:
I forgot your asking about the loading screen...
what do you mean about that?
i think there is already a script of a fake loading screen

Larynni":os8qnraz said:
Put the ears around the Aria. Meh, I can't think of some spot that would go cute. Think about it, the most matching possible is what I want.
Lemme see ^_^

...Man Aria: The Young Cat Girl... My ex-girlfriend's nickname was Aria, and she was obsessed with anime lol. Oh well, these look great, however I do not need a logo as I am capable of making them my self :)

Keep up the nice work though Hanzo :)

Oburi

I've never saw a better logo designer.

Can u design a logo for my Onlinegame "Tales of Midgard" (with japanese subtitle if you can do it)
Would be very nice. Something with a style like the "remnants of Hope" logo you've made.
Its a fantasy game like Lineage 2.

EDIT: If you dedice to take this request, I can give you some more details, like font etc.
But the most thing you can decide by your own, cause I dont have any imaginations how it should look like... ><

Nvm bout the loading screen.

Freyhart said:
Oh Em Gee! You're like the best logo artist I've ever seen!  :thumb:
I know you're doing a lot right now and halted doing requests but please make one for me. I really need it so bad. :cry:
It doesn't matter when you'll do it. I'll patiently wait for my turn.  :smile:

The title of my game is Moonlight Abyss. I've already made a logo but it sucks. Here's a screenshot:
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/christian_casaje/TitleScreenshot.png[/img]
I want it kinda similar to what you did in Remnants of Hope and Chaos Origins.
I also like the katakana, like the one in ヴァリアント ドリーマーズ (Varianto Dorimaazu/Valiant Dreamers). Only this time, it should be ムーンライト アビス (Muunraito Abisu/Moonlight Abyss) desu  ne.

ã

Axerax":1e15emoc said:
...Man Aria: The Young Cat Girl... My ex-girlfriend's nickname was Aria, and she was obsessed with anime lol. Oh well, these look great, however I do not need a logo as I am capable of making them my self :)

Keep up the nice work though Hanzo :)
hahaha, thnx ^_^
Oburi":1e15emoc said:
Can u design a logo for my Onlinegame "Tales of Midgard" (with japanese subtitle if you can do it)
Would be very nice. I've never saw a better logo designer.
Something with a style like the "remnants of Hope" logo you've made.
Its a fantasy game like Lineage 2.
Midgard eh? Ragnarokish? hahaha okay i'll add you on the list of 2nd batch

Freyhart said:
Edited my request post. Thanks!
Freyhart said:
Oh Em Gee! You're like the best logo artist I've ever seen!  :thumb:
It doesn't matter when you'll do it. I'll patiently wait for my turn.  :smile:

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/christian_casaje/TitleScreenshot.png[/img]
I want it kinda similar to what you did in Remnants of Hope and Chaos Origins.
I also like the katakana, like the one in ヴァリアント ドリーマーズ (Varianto Dorimaazu/Valiant Dreamers). Only this time, it should be ムーンライト アビス (Muunraito Abisu/Moonlight Abyss) desu  ne.

ã

i love the Chaos Origins logo you made, but I'm not a true fan of purple. I like the concept,the texture, everything; but, would it to too much trouble to make it a different color? (Blue OR orange really fits the theme of my game^^. I would love to see this logo in blue or orange)

whats the similarities of remnants of hope and chaos origins?
or if your talking about the render style which one you do you like?

Uhh.... I like both... I really can't decide... :crazy: Probably because they look so good! :blush: I like Ascension too! :grin:
I guess I'll leave it up to you to decide then... I'm positively sure the outcome would be awesome whatsoever! :lol:

brandonrichard":3u5stv0r said:
i love the Chaos Origins logo you made, but I'm not a true fan of purple. I like the concept,the texture, everything; but, would it to too much trouble to make it a different color? (Blue OR orange really fits the theme of my game^^. I would love to see this logo in blue or orange)
no problemo,
heres a blue and orange xD
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z125 ... n-Blue.png[/img]
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z125 ... Orange.png[/img]

J.D. Slasha":3u5stv0r said:
Hey that works for me. Thanks so much. :D
Welcome ^_^

Freyhart":3u5stv0r said:
whats the similarities of remnants of hope and chaos origins?
or if your talking about the render style which one you do you like?

Uhh.... I like both... I really can't decide... :crazy: Probably because they look so good! :blush: I like Ascension too! :grin:
I guess I'll leave it up to you to decide then... I'm positively sure the outcome would be awesome whatsoever! :lol:
okie dokie~

kenpokis":3u5stv0r said:
Oh, it's beautiful!:cry: It's better than I imagined, thanks you so much. :smile:
Your welcome ^_^

@ hanzo, your probably going to hate me for this, but can i request a different font? the one used currently looks a little too technogically advanced for my game. and can you make the outline the same as the symbols in the background? and speaking of the background symbols, can they be moved more behind the words a bit?

lordnick5000":3bic3zim said:
@ hanzo, your probably going to hate me for this, but can i request a different font? the one used currently looks a little too technogically advanced for my game. and can you make the outline the same as the symbols in the background? and speaking of the background symbols, can they be moved more behind the words a bit?
its okay its just a try out so i can take your comments what to remove and add...
for the font do you have any recommendation what to use? i really dont know what to use though,
for the style is it enough or you want another style?
brandonrichard":3bic3zim said:
PERFECT!! I love the orange one^^
Good ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.