Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Guardian Knight RPG

(www.freewebs.com/guardianknightrpg)

Hello, and welcome to Guardian Knight. I've posted games and plugs for Guardian Knight all over the web and guess what? RMXP is the next victim!  :P
Preferably, we should have atleast three players before we start. This game is the classic "make it up as you go along" kind, no stats and crap, just as long as everything stays in reasonable scale, anything goes. Anyways, basicly, just copy and paste this chacter sheet into your post, fill it out, and we can begin.

Name : (Be creative, don't put something like Craig :P )
Race : (Elf, Orc, Goblin, Human, Half Elf, Werewolf, Demon, Garton, Lizar, Or Come Up With Something )
Sub Race : ( Vampire, Angel, Etc. )
Class : ( Archer, Rogue, Knight, Paladin, Mage, Necromancer, Blacksmith, Peasant, Warrior )
Apperance : ( Eye Color, Height, Etc. )
Background : ( Storyline, Events In Their Life, So On )
Addtional Info : ( Optional )

-Absloultly NO god modding. God modding means saying you, for example, kill a giant dragon just by throwing a rock at it and then saying it drops 1,000,000 gold which you pick up. That will get you banned!

-This game is set in a time where only certain techs exist. There is no "Beam Rifles" or mechs. Techs such as guns do exist however. Be careful about crossing the line.

I hope you enjoy. If I don't reply to this post at any tiem for longer then a week, first runner up gets to be game master till I come back. Thats it, lets play.

EDIT : I'm joining in.
Name : Gill
Race : Garton
Sub Race : None
Class : Commander Knight
Apperance : Height-6'6. Eye Color-Red. Has all the features of a Garton, scales, blood shot eyes, tentacles in the back of head, and jagged teeth. Wears a leather tonic.
Background : Gill used to command a army of Gartons until betrayed. He now fights for peace in the Great Dragon War.
Addtional Info : None

Spoo

Sponsor

Erm...Clean it up a bit, use some spoilers, have a storyline of some kind, and put in some rules. But, since I'm here....

Name: Jerik
Race: Human
Sub Race: N/A
Class: Warrior mage
Appearance: Short brown hair, blue eyes, white skin, about 4'9" tall. Always wears leather armor or chainmail , never seen in full metal armor. Carries a sword and scepter as weapons, no shield. Ever.

Background: Born in the small town of Anare, Jerik found himself casting magic at age 3, almost 4 years earlier than most people ever would. After turning 20, he left his family to find a place where he could use his magic to make a living. His ideal place was Tel'karas, the capital city, where he could join the kings magic division of his army. However, after months of traveling, Jerik came across a caravan of mages and other magic users such as necromancers and paladins. They took Jerik in, and he has traveled with them since, honing his magical abilities.
I added some things you should have in any character profile, like age, gender, etc. Is it alright to have two classes? If not, I can always change it. ;D

1. Guardian Knight is just a quest game that unfolds over time, you make the storyline. I don't like setting up preset events and crap.

2. I added in gender and also, you can be two classes... kinda. If you muti class, it means your preforming specialzing, just specializing in a different class. Specilzing means your taking up two subjects at once but not gaining the full extent of one class, but a little of two classes. Its confusing, I know.

Spoo

Sponsor

Well, you ought to be careful if you let characters make their own towns, because it can easily confuse other players if you talk about somewhere they've never heard of...

And thanks for taking my suggestion about genders. I can help with this, too. Just ask me!

As long as I'm GM, no one is setting up their own town without working for it. They would have to take over a palace or kingdom or buy it out ( which pretty much will never happen considering how expensive it would be ) And also, yah, you can be Junior GM. I would let my friend do it, but he doesn't use these forums.

I don't really understand this, but I guess I will after someone else starts...
Either way, here goes:
Name: Sa'Myrna
Race: Myrmidon (half dragon people)
Sub Race: Human (either more human or more dragon look)
Class: Geomancer / Dragonmorpher (part of being myrmidon)
Appearance: Looks sort of human, though with scaly skin and the same sort of reptile eyes. Has yellow eyes, small dragon wings and a small tail. She's about 6' 10" and wears a cloak most of the time outside to try an blend in for some people's fear of her appearance. Though usually quiet and shy, she will lash out if anyone so much as makes fun of anyone close to her.

Background: She comes from a large family with several brothers and sisters and is the oldest of them all, she is used to taking care of people. Sa'Myrna left her family though, because she felt left out that the rest were more dragonlike than herself and couldn't do certain things that even the littlest sibling could do. So she made her way from village to village, town to town, taking any job she could get, which wasn't much because of her race... Later she joined a band of mages and necromancers learning some of each along the way. This is where she eventually met a Warrior mage named Jerik. (can we do that?)

So, I'll just wait until someone starts this off...

Oh I can hide alright...

No, go ahead, after you, I'm no good at beginnings...

EDIT: I'll post after work, say in about 30 mins...don't have time for a good story...

Spoo

Sponsor

Jerik lay against some sacks in one of the covered wagons of the caravan, practicing his control over his fire magic. He tried to make it float away from his hand, but he found that he couldn't.
  "Aargh. Come on, Jerik, you've got to make this work!" he thought to himself. As it was, the caravan was short on money, and they'd been doing various assignments from towns to get it, from helping farmers to killing demons. They were on their way to a remote village, to get rid of a pesky werewolf that'd been eating the occasional piece of the farmers' cattle.
  So, to accomplish this, Jerik had to get more advanced at his magical skills. Soon, though, he wore himself out trying, and his body gave in to sleep...
    CRASH! Jerik woke up. "What the heck was that?" he practically yelled. A man looked in the wagon.
  "It's kobolds, Jerik! They're trying to get our supplies!" Jeik hopped up and out of the wagon. The Kobolds were large in numbers.
A mere grunt made the mistake of attacking him. Jerik swung his sword and slain it easily. He ran to the front where they needed help most. He saw one of his better known comrades, Sa'Myma, a Myrmidon, fighting fiercely. He ran to help her.

Gill and a small group of Bandit Lizs we payed off began to walk down the path leading to Veen. He was heading there because he had recently fought a band of elven theifs. The Lizar ( Liz ) has come into the battle about to kill Gill until giving them gold. As Gill walked, he noticed a strange sword on the road. He tryed to lift it but it wouldn't go up. He looked under the sword : goo. Gill used his claws to rip the goo in half and lifted the sword. It began to light up. It began to go down and point North. Gill knew this had to mean something, but what?

Sa'Myrna was fighting fiercely and had just trapped a Kobold in the ground with her Geomancy when Jerik had run up to help. Myrna flew and jumped behind Jerik and clawed a kobold that was about to slash at him, and landed on its head, killing it. Just then another kobold jumped at her slashing her back, right before Jerik stabbed it in the heart. Meanwhile, the other mages were burning the kobolds and necromancers were bringing their skeletons to life to guard everyone. Myrna and Jerik stood back to back killing most of the kobolds while they slashed at them until there were a few left. The latter ran away from the small troop in fear of the same fate.

"Is everyone alright?" Sa'Myrna asked the group, "That was not much of a battle, but we did manage to get a couple weak potions and a pretty penny from the lot. Great job everyone!" She winked at Jarek, "You too, I couldn't have done it without you." Tired, she put her hood back up and went back to the caravan to retire. The rest of the troop went back to rummaging through the sacks of gold and stuff that the kobolds had dropped.

EDIT: (( Crap, sillsimmer, are you with us? ))

Spoo

Sponsor

After the battle, the rest of the day was filled with chatter. The losses were minimum, just 2 men were killed. After he'd had his supper, Jerik retired to his quarters to rest, Thinking about the day past.

After a mere few minutes of rest, Sa' Myma come to the wagon entrance. "Jerik," she said quietly "someone is here to see us,
as in, you and I. He's a Garton."

( Hehe Akinari, I just noticed we have oppisite magic the gathering colors )

I stand outside of a small wagon in a camp. The town is still miles away and I need a ride there. As I stand there I wonder what the sword was doing back on the trail. Suddenly, in the corner of my eye, I see a sword fly up. I quickly turn and punch my fist into the body of a swordsmen. He falls. Suddenly more come, swords ready.
" I am not your enemy! "
They aren't listening.
" Fine, if you guys want to fight, I'll beat you all using my fists! "
( I don't want to kill them )

(Hehe, mine welcomes both...)

The fighting ensued for quite awhile until most of the caravaners' were in excrutiating pain and laying on the ground. "This guy's tough, but not that tough..." Sa'Myrna thought to herself. "Enough!" Sa'Myrna starts to glow and slowly turns into a beautiful, gigantic, green dragon. She whipped the opponent away with her giant tail, she was about to step on him when he suddenly screamed, "I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY!" this made her withdraw from her attack for a moment, enough for him to speak.

Spoo

Sponsor

OOC: Why not make a sign up thread for this, so that we never deal with applications in the middle of a game. And an OOC thread, so we don't have OOC messages at the beginning of every post  ;D

"Well then," said Jerik skeptically "Why did you attack us?" The Garton got up from his spot on the ground and brushed his tunic off. "I was following this sword." Jerik examined it closely. "Sa' Myrna, come and look here. You know more about magical properties than I do." Sa' Myrna took the sword and looked at it, mumbling something to herself.
  "This, Garton is giving off some signal to the dark lands to the south." Without warning she tripped him with her tail and pointed her rod's sharp end at his throat. "Where did you get it? Are you aware that if this sword is theirs at some point, that all hell will break loose?"
    Through all of this the Garton remained calm. "Here," he said, "let me tell you the whole story...."

Name : Orthor
Race : Werewolf
Sub Race : N/A
Class :  Warrior??
Apperance :  Black eyes, 1.85m , Usually with white cloak, some wristbands.

Background : Orthor is a cursed man, he was/is in love with Maria, a girl he met while traveling, but she disappeared, and that's when he starts his journey. He left his village, but was kept captive by a Man named Jonnas, which had a  strange Pendant, a lunar Pendant. That pendant made Orthor transnform in a werewolve at anytime, and who Had that pendant could control him or any other pendant while morphed. This is where he is, captive in the hands of this man....

Addtional Info : The Lunar Pendant is object to control Werewolves and works attached to some Wristbands, the owner of the pendant can control the werewolve in anyway he wants, if the user is the werewolve it self, it gives the him the abbility to shape shif anytime.

[ORTHOR]
Orthor looks around, he was in the same dark room  as the other mornings, and dead Lamb was in the room, rotting, but it was the only source of food he had, he was used already it was a long 5 months. But he couldn't escape as long as he had that pendant. That strange pendant who could control him..

- "He Will forget one time...he will, and then... while he is sleeping..." - He though to himself.
"Have you waked up you filthy Beast??" - the voice echoed in the room, Orthor look at the light that came across the recently opened door. A Whip whistles to the air, landing on his nude back.
- "Now Come here, I have some work to you..." - Jonnas smilled at him, Jonnas was a average sized man, blue eyed, and with some strong arms.

Orthor walks near him,  looks at the necklass Jonnas is wearing.
"Looking at this??" he said while hold the whip in his left hand, "There is no way you are going to get rid of me while I have this..." Jonnas with a quick movemnt Took the necklace and the pendant came attached with it, as soon he looked directly at the pendant, Orthor knew what was going on next. His body started shifting, his eyes where now in a bright red color, and he morphed in a black Werewolf. He was cousncious of what was happening, but in someway due to the pendant he couldn't resist to the orders pronounced by Jonnas, after the change Jonnas made him wear a strange Wristbands whit a small jewell in it, he knew that it had something to do with the control Jonnas had over him, but there wasn't a way he could take them off, at least without help.

"Now... this is what I want you to do"  - he started laughing, "I want, you to go Veen, and destroy their food supplys, kill everyone who get's in your way!GO!" - the whip is hear one more time, this time it hits Orthor Forehead, make it bleed, but since when shape shifted his healing abbilitys Increase,  the wound dissapeared in a matter of seconds.
Orthor Looks at jonnas, and starts running through the door in direction to Veen.

OOC: If I can't do anything I did please tell me, I will change it, like I impersonnated Jonnas aswell..Can we create more than one character?
(OT: Join SAVE THE WEREWOLF Campaing lol:D)

Spoo

Sponsor

Jerik listened with great interest to Gill's story. Really all they needed to hear about was where he'd gotten the sword, but neither Jerik nor Sa' Myrna tried to stop Gill from telling of his days in the armies and his betrayal to them.
  "Then," Gill finally got to saying "I found the sword. It was with some goo-looking substance." Gill paused. "The strange thing was how it floats."
  Jerik looked at Gill skeptically. "Floats?"
  Gill frowned. "See for yourself." He pulled the sword out from it's sheath, let it go, and watched Jarik and Sa' Myrna become mesmerized by it's magical sounding low buzz it made.
  "Now you see." said Gill blankly. "This sword, I believe, tracks magic users."
  Jerik said, "That could indeed be dangerous tho the entire magic community..."
  Just then one of the scouts for the night looked inside of the wagon. The trio could barely see his face in the dim candlelight, but his voice sounded serious.
  "You two! We've a special mission for you! A werewolf just attacked Veen, and we need you guys to slay it!" Gill was worried. "...Damn it. I was headed to Veen before I came here. They have the army's whole armory there!"
  Jerik tensed up. "Lets go! Gill, you can come too, if you wish, it seems you know your way around there."
  The three mounted their horses and sped off toward Veen. There would be no sleep tonight.                                   

[Orthor]

Orthor looks back at the city, his breath has heavy and he couldn't help it, he had just killed 3 pesants that got in his way.. That's what he was ordered to do. The mission was accomplished, the food had been destroy, the smell of burnt meat and cereals was mixing iin the air, he looks back and takes a last glance at the house on fire, smoke was getting high in the sky and he thought that it could probably be seen from far. As he starts running toward the road up ahead he couldn't avoid to see the horrozided(so?) faces  of the rest of the pesants looking through the windows.

He couldn't stand that anymore, he reached the road, dusty as always, trail marks going on and off the city, the city he had just possible destroyed their hopes of surviving. He looks at a small hole filled with water, and checks is reflection, the blood was on his face. The black WereWolf runs toward the Forest that was near there, it was just a couple of hours running to reach Jonnas' House.

He knew that Jonnas wouldn't stop until either one of them was dead, he just hoped that it was fast.

Spoo

Sponsor

By the time the three arrived at Veen, the damage was already done. Jerik walked up to a man and quietly asked him about the incident.
  "I-I don't know where the werewolf come from! He just appeared, destroyed our granary and everything in it, and run off."
  Sa' Myrna looked puzzled. "Destroyed? You mean he didn't eat any of it?" The old man sighed. "That is what worries us. He might be being controlled, and that is a problem indeed." The three left the man and discussed their options. "I think we should find that werewolf and kill it! It's going to come back, controlled or not." Jerik said grimly. Really, he was more worried about other towns. His hometown.

[ORthor]

He had finnaly reached Jonnas' House, it was almost morning and the sun light was hitting hard, in his head he could still hear the screams of the people he killed yesterday, he made their death quickly, he was not a beast as they thought so.

He looked and the door and there he was, Jonnas looking at him.
"You have finished the mission I gave you???I hope so, else..." - as soon as he said that, Orthor shapeshifts back to his original human form, he was kind of atractive, dark black eyes  and Dark Black hair, he had a sculped body as it usually with the ones of his spcies.

"Go DOWN!! NOW! - Jonnas Whips the air, slashing trough Orthor Backs, making a small but deep cut.

Whithout anywhere to go, Orthor goes down  to the basement, it was deep and smelly has always, there was some water near it, and Orthor drank it quickly, then it went to sleep, he didn't need to eat because he had stolen a piece of bread from the destroy granary, and ate it while coming home, at least it was better than the lamb near him. The Granary...The people he killed, it was a tornado of emotion inside while he finally got to sleep....

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.