Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Going to be on business trip til Saturday

I will try to log on periodically over the next week, but I will not be at the physical server itself until Saturday, so don't expect any big updates or anything to happen until I get back.

If the server randomly is not working for some reason, PM me and I will see to it, or get someone to see to it, ASAP.

Actually, I'm probably not going to be on much either since I'm heading back to school soon and am trying to waste less time on video games. People can feel free to continue the tree I started building!

Also Ven, I lagged into the lava again (lol @ me), so when you have a minute, it would be cool if you could put a stack of endstone and glowstone in the box. I lost a pick too, but idrgaf because I have a backup with the same enchant in one of my boxes.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.