Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Give us your money

It turns out it's been so long since we paid The Bills that it racked up quite a Significant Sum. I've covered it, but until Amy's Kingdom becomes an instant financial success reaping millions, if you enjoy your time here at HBGames.org, you might want to consider Giving Money to the "Amy needs to live" fund. It's easy to donate, we won't ask for your liver, just a spare kidney will do. In all seriousness though it doesn't have to be a lot, if you feel like popping a quid in the Paypal account or whatever.

But I mean, it's not like we're busy enough to require the best of the best. We probably run off a shell on some kid in Russia's smart TV. But that still requires monies of whatever form they use in Russia (don't they pay you?)

:toot: Thanks broses.

(It wasn't actually that much, I'm just being dramatic)

(Give Bacon your money, he needs new shoes)

(Not really but)

(It can't hurt)

(Doc Marten's or something I've heard they're fairly decent although not as good as in past times)

i can help out atho its not much because #studentlyf

(i need this place more than i think i should and the thought of it closing due to lack of funds is scary, thanks for everything you do amy)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.