Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Game Guy's Resources

Game Guy's Resources

Recolors

Custom Squirtle (Custom Colors)
recouler.png

Custom Charmander (Pikachu Colors)
004.png

Custom Porygon (MewTwo Colors)
porygon-2.png

Custom Manaphy (Custom Colors)
manaphy.png

Custom Main Male Trainer (Custom Colors)
flametrainer.png

Custom Dragonite (Snorlax Colors)
Dragonite.png

Fuses

Shinx + Salamance = Shinxmance
fuse.png

Pokeball + Houndoom = Houndball
customball.png

Snorlax + Dragonite = Snornite
Snornite-1.png

Custom

I have a few custom Aura's I made in photoshop
aura.png
aura_red.png
aura_green.png

Lovely work, but might I suggest you stick away from blending colors or blurring them with photoshop? RPG Maker can only make one color transparent, so you'd end up in a bit of a mess if you had random white specks surrounding the auras. (RPG Maker's custom Transparency switch-doohicky can only do so much! xD )

Well see I tried doing this in gimp and paint but the structure wasnt coming out right is all. :P but I'm glad you like it or I think you like it but lol

But I imported it in rmxp and the transparncy was perfect. See the middle of each aura ball is supposed to be white its not transparent. Its hard to see which such a bright skin on here

I'm sorry, I just tried it out, and because the edges were blurred I had a lot of trouble. I suggest going into paint and making the borders solid before doing a tiny bit of clean up to get rid of the nitty gritty.

If you can do that, it could be very, very nice. I'll be waiting. xD

I see no custom pixel art here. Your recolours are quite good, but your fuses are blurred, mismatched, and look horrible. Your Photoshop stuff is also just made by using the absolute basic tools. Sorry to put you down, but there really isn't much of your own stuff here.

Well I didnt know where else to post this topic.

I post this stuff for critisism is all so and I know the fuses are quite horrible but I've been trying to fix them up.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.