Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content [FULL] Tales Of Worlds

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Hey cut RRR some slack.  If they didnt have that wierd drama with the owner and that guy(think his name's SeeYouAlways) closing the site for a month cutting off all those resources, I probably would never be here.

Anyway, yeah....this game could really use some improvement.  Moog and Miek beat me to it, but I guess this kind of game isnt unusual for someone's first game.

mawk

Sponsor

"First game" should never be used as a qualifier for anything. If it's your first game and it comes out bad, use it as a learning experience and don't release it.

Injury

Awesome Bro

The whole story smells of doom, terror, demise, the end of the world, hero, heroine, something happens, the end....It feels like it looks, generic...

Thank you Miek, you said everything what I wanted to say *weeps in happiness*

PS RRR's standards are weird, they ignore very polished games' (*cough*AraFellXP*cough*) threads.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.