Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content ( FULL GAME ) Under.

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some of the comments on the game so far...
"The atmosphere in this game is beautifully crafted through the mix of creative mapping, fogs, and particle effects. It is difficult to point out a game that nails the feel of a location better than Under." -Artbane. (From the RRRB review)

" Great work. I'm in love with this story. "  -amma55

" WOW! Even though I rarely play RPG XP games, This one is really well done. Keep up the excellect work. "  -Supa

" I have just completed the game and i can say this is one of the best RMXP games i have ever played. I like how it always keep you thinking and how the backgrounds have great effects. "  -Albelnox

" Well I just finished it, and it was a blast. Setting the whole thing in one dungeon really adds something....it's hard to explain, but the time flies by...I guess cause it always feels like you haven't done that much, even though you clearly have. A ton of puzzles that were mostly fun, if random at times, and possibly the most fun button mashing battles I've ever experienced. "  -Volrath

" Wow, it's one of the best RMXP games I've played so far...I now appreciate RMXP games...I always thought it looked too plain and the battles to be boring, but this made me realize RMXP's potential. Good job. "  - Tears123

" Wanted to let you know that I have rarely enjoyed playing an RPG so much. I can tell that you put a lot of effort into the puzzles and dialogue. "  -Sissa

undernewlogozd1.png

Here is the download link.

http://rpgrevolution.com/streamlinegames/

If you liked this game why not explore the world of A'ailogas some more?
Click the link below to explore the entire world in which Under takes place.

http://www.rmxp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12387

Guess I'll re post here. Just finished Chapter 3 and it's a great game. I really like the direction that the story has taken. Although I think it's going to be hard for you to keep it up. Looking forward to the last two chapters. Oh, and if I get bored enough would you mind if I wrote and posted a walkthrough?

Thanks for the plug P?T. And yes. Please do make a walkthrough if your bored. Although I don't know where you could get it hosted or what you would do. I'll have some screens of Chapter 4 done soon. I'll post them in a spoiler.

The new topic looks good. The game is really good. And the new screens look really nice. How long until Chapter 4? How long will it be? And will it explain some of the missing peices of the storyline.

I got them from a japanese website, then edited them a little. I'll post the link when I track it down (I need to step out for a minute.)

Anyway, I added a spoiler at the top of the post looking for a tester. Please check it out if your interested. I'm offering a little something in return.

Speaking of walkthroughs... I keep getting stuck, can you give me a hint?

There is a section with 2 holes, but there is water stoping you from reaching them. Just outside is a sign "Counter Clockwise = Lock, Clockwise = Unlock" So I'm guessing I need to turn something to proceed, but what?

* Brandonn.

You should have gotten 2 daggers right before you killed the big bird. Stand in front of the left hole and use your dagger, then the right.
Good luck. Your close to where the game really picks up.

Plasma;108901 said:
The new topic looks good. The game is really good. And the new screens look really nice. How long until Chapter 4? How long will it be? And will it explain some of the missing peices of the storyline.

Chapter 4 should be about 1.5 2 hours. Maybe 2.5 depending on what you uncover. Story wise Chapter 4 will cover a lot of missing details such as exactly why the deeper parts were sealed, it will tell you whoh the mysterious girl is, and introduce a new character. Although the main characters never meet him, only hear about him. It will also address the 'Time' issues that have been occuring. Although you won't get a full explanation until Chapter 5 (the final one). Chapter 4 is about 3/4 of the way done, so expect it by Friday no later.
Again, thank you everyone who has/is supporting this first project of mine. And again, thank you to 'everythingisbleeding' for the RTPC, which got my gears going to create this game.

Er.. the link isn't working for me, it says the website will not load and the most likely cause is that I don't have access to view the site. Is there anyway you could send me 1/2/3 to take a look at?

edit: nevermind it was a problem with my antivirus/firewall... Looks nice, I'll just PM you any bugs I find if that's cool?

Also, I'm noticing it automatically goes full screen, is there anyway to make it so it just comes up normal?

Thanks for the list Silencher. All points are justified and I'm glad you pointed them out. They along with the spelling error Paradox pointed out will all be fixed with the next Chapter addition.
Now, a note on Chapter 4. Looking for some history about the place of trials, what happened there, and how the characters fit in? Well, alot of that will be explained in Chapter 4. You can also expect a chapter that will be longer then then the previous ones. It's been said that alothough the game is short right now, it's suprising how little is known about the main cast. I plan to have that fixed by games end. Thanks for all who have played so far. Because of you guys every new chapter I add is packed with bug fixes, and spelling fixes. Which I could not have done near as quick without help.

Chapter 4 is complete and ready for upload if anyone wants to play it.
Thank you everyone for your support. And a special thanks to 'Silencher' who has been a major help testing the game for errors.

Chapter 4 is great. As I've said before. My biggest complaint is it ends too fast. But so do the others so it's to be expected. It was nice to see some much needed character development in this chapter. Although not nearly enough I think. I do like some of the characters, but it's a passing like, not any real feelings. The game however I find fun. And I'm really looking forward to seeing how your going to wrap up this story in one more chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.