Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Final Faf Lani: The Roxby Code

title2.png

Characters:

Rosalina:
rosalinanew.gif

Rosalina is the youngest daughter of Queen Robyn Fuchs of Grapefruitia. She has a close relationship with her older sister Nancy, and her older brother. She uses spears to attack and can exploit an enemies weaknesses.

Kezia:
princess1.gif

The current Queen of Kezalia. She has become slightly off balance since her boyfriend, Ridge, left her to go sail the seas. Although they are technically still a couple, she has not heard from him in many months. Her daughter is with Ridge as well. She uses powerful white magic in an offensive way.

Royce:
royce.gif

Royce is the on-again off-again ruler of Boxtown. She has been tirelessly working away to insure the future of the Kingdom, but grows restless looking for a suitable heir. She specializes in ice magic.

Comso:
carnmegei.gif

Comso is Rosalina's bodyguard and handmaiden. She previously worked for Royce in Boxtown, and they continue to have a close relationship. Comso uses luck based attacks.

Duckwasrd:
duckattack.gif

Duckwasrd, also known as Soupegg, is a duck. After helping his friends defeat the evil Lord Shoeton, he retired from adventuring to found Bird University. He is currently researching the mysterious Quartx.

Screenshots:
clouds.gif

cony.png

shadowhive.png

fuchs2.png

The big Story:

With the defeat of Lord Shoeton, a new age has begun in the land of Altavista. A power void has emerged that has brought chaos and instability to ever corner of the globe. Industrial captains fight for economic power, Kings and Queens go missing or go mad, and a forgotten threat begins to show its power once more. With the king of Kezalia missing, Queen Kezia is doing all she can to manage a Kingdom on a continent that could fall into disorder at any moment. Her neighbor to the south, Lady Royce of the Box, is having no more luck ruling Boxtown. Across the seas, old followers of Shoeton have set up a new peaceful civilization, but conflict has arisen between them and the people of Encarta. The slightest spark will ignite a terrible conflict would destroy the fragile hope of the people of Altavista.

Jason

Awesome Bro

Is that the battle map from Mario Kart?!

Bluxxon your games are always batshit insane and have THE WORST graphics, but they're also some of the best RPG Maker games ever... :thumb:

... Actually I adore your graphics, keep making them, make more, do it, they're the best!

11/10 Best thread I've seen all week

Did you do the character animation yourself? Absolutely beautiful. I need to play this.
EDIT: Shybourne or Pieborn?

LOL Spring 2015.

Anyway, I have a demo around 99% completed. It's about an hour of gameplay maybe? I will post it either early tomorrow morning or about a week from now. It seems my image host is also dead, so I need to reupload everything.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.