Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Fantasy Legends Online

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/9748/bannerkf9.png[/IMG]
Website|Forums​

We have come back with a better opening. When i first joined rmxp.net i created a topic with this online game i canceled it when .net split up. Anyway i figured that i could re-introduce it with a little progress.

Im currently doing the Cinematic just need to touch up the narrator using microsoft sam. Below is all the work me and my friend done, He has moved away now to canada so i will be without him. The graphics as done by me a few weeks ago i posted then on the resources forum.

When a new world has come. With fine lands and beautiful gardens, A race of men and women created by god to walk the lands of the world. He put with them animals, flowers, trees and many exciting and wounderful things. Over time the race began to become more intellegient. All the animals became larger and smarter. Eventually a time came where men and women were not the only races put on the planet. A high horde of great orcs and goblins from dark tunnels and deep dungeons. The first queen of the human race called high lord feristain, demanded she have the whole world under her control and with the despite of here commanders and generals she ignored them and set off to make an army big enough to take these fiends orcs and goblins out of her lands, as she did the orcs did not give up without a fight. They gathered up all there workers and minions with fire and axes and swords. Queen feristain did not realise they would fight. The high lord laugh at there army and did not think twice. As the human army charged upon the orcs, the had already start to retreat. The commander rasurik demand to stop the charge at once, but... the high lord still ignored him. The queen releaved him from his command and sent him to be beheaded the next day. As the army of the human race chased the orcs to there home city they stopped and turned to face the queen. One orc shouted "Ambush!". The queen suddenly turned to her right and spotted an army of thousands upon thousands upon thousands. As the large army of orcs and goblins drew closer to there victory and the humans retreating, she thought to herself... "I should have listened to commander rasurik...". As the orc army swarmed the humans the queen did not retreat. The blood spilt on the first battle, as the skies turned red like blood. The first war is not over...

The story is quite long but its what will be said on the cinematic. And yes to let you know the only to starting races are Humans and Orcs/Goblins.

For when the game first gets presented there are only two races. Eventually, over time updates will occur with other races. Below are the first races

Humans:
Description:
Humans are the first race to be put on god's world. Over many years they enlarged into greater, stronger and smarter human beings. Because of the first queen Feristain, humans were not the most greatest of all races to come. She demanded that she have all the world. Until eventually humans had an enemy. They were called the Orc. Humans are the most commen race chosen and are very strong but can wound easily. Because they have the most intelligents they can outsmart the Orc race. There will be more information when the website is finished
Classes:
All classes are aloud on the human race.
Crusaders, Elementalist, Ranger, Sourcerer and Necromancer.
Human starting area: Stoneyard village
Stoneyard:
Graphics: 67%
Quests: 3%
Character sprites: 0%
Enemy sprites: 0%
Other bits: 10%

Orcs:
Description:
Orcs are the most blood thirsty race. They do not care about civilians or prisioners. They were introduced to killing on the day of the first battle. Orcs pray upon the battle 3 times a day. And it makes them inthusiastic about killing the human race. With their fire and axes they plunge upon the alliance race and kill all to stop them. Orcs are well suited and do not give up in battle. Upon over numbering they do not retreat. Becoming an enemy is becoming a horde. A horde of Orcs... More information when the website is finished.
Classes:
All classes are aloud on the Orc race.
Crusaders, Elementalist, Ranger, Sourcerer and Necromancer.
Orc starting area: Vineyard keep (Incomplete)
Vineyard keep:
Graphics: 0%
Quests: 15%
Character sprites: 0%
Enemy sprites: 0%
Other bits: 6%

Below is the graphics still working on the houses and other bits and bobs.
Just updated the graphics with a bit of the inn, in stoneyard villiage
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/3199/graphicshk5.png[/IMG]

The 5 scrolls of Edan are the scrolls for the large updates. Every week will be a small update to sort out bugs and add minor things. When larger updates will come out so will the second parts to the story. I hope you enjoy the first part it took some time to write.
A few years before the first war of the land there was a race. A race with itelligents and natural instincts. When this great race placed on earth by the great god Aris they made a queen. A queen to be in command of lands of the world and have a great leader to protect them. They granted the first queen Feristain. This high lord demanded see control all the lands of the world into her palm. But what this race did not realise that they were not the only race god had placed on this earth. There was another race, A race of fire and destruction. Although queen Feristain still demanded to take the world. Under her command she made an army. An army big enough to destroy this dreadful race. As she gathered her army the race granted themselves a name. They called themselves to Orc. These fiends did not want to give up their lands to this horrid and greedy queen so once large orc gathered up workers and minions. They took axes pitchforks and tourches to burn the human race of the earth. As they did the queen Feristain still ignored there smallish army and continued to take the lands to build larger huts and bigger farms. The Orc plunged upon these farms and houses burning all buildings and killing all civilians. Despite this the queen carried on her plan to control every piece of land. Days after days after days, the horde of Orcs continued to destroy these lands that the queen had taken, until eventually she realised what shes dealing with. They havnt started a land taking process. They've started a war...

The highlord queen Feristain created the biggest army of mankind and charged upon these enemy Orcs and planned to ravish these fiends off the planet. When she reached the large gate that seperated the humans and the Orcs, stands thousands upon thousands of Orcs. As the two charged upon each other the queen realised what she had started. She was not put on this world to create a blood fest, but become a great race to protect the world forever. Then she frowned and noticed that she did not obey gods commands. She knew this would be the end of her. As she looked up the queen saw the light of the gods, she felt a sharpe blade plunged through her heart as she faded into the shadows... The first battle was over and with know one left to command the human race... No one knows what could happen...

End of part I
Under construction
Under construction
Under construction
Under construction

Currently working on the cinematic movie, we are looking for a voice actor to read out the narrating bit of the movie so any deep voices could be of some handy, Pm me if your intrested.

I want to give a special thanks to everyone who supports me with the game.

Graphics:
Shifter
Dinamite

Script Help:
Me-tm for character creation script
Netplay scripts and everyone who helped them

Written quests:
Luke
Dan

Dan

Other support:
Everyone.

I am currently sorting out the classes and races at the moment so ill edit this later please give c&c i would love to hear some.

~~Dinamite

Im currently working of the graphics for the character creater screen. It is very basic but advanced, if that makes sense. Im am not the best scripter so im am kinda recruiting if anyone is willing to help, Please pm if possible i would really appriciate it. Thanks.

Edit: To note it will be scripted by Me-tm so i thank him for it and put him on credit

~~Dinamite

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.