Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content Destinia -alpha ver-

Dead content awaiting restoration.

clea

@Racheal
Thank you very much for the high quality review, we're glad to see it. You looked on almost every aspect of our game and gave constructive feedback. About the gameplay 'skips' like gathering the 3 items, actually there was a gameplay for that, even a puzzle and a boss. But our team don't have enough time and staff to do the map graphics and sprites, so we decide to replace it with a monologue, and the game became much shorter from beta version to alpha. I am very sorry about the grammar and spelling errors, even though English is not my native language, I have to do it properly on this game. So if you don't mind, I'd like to consult with you about the errors in PM and I'll try to fix it. We had lots of new game ideas to implement in the future, we hope that we will have the chance to do it soon. Thanks again for your review!

The game is good so far. There's very little of an actual plot so far, but the characters and the dialogues were fun. Battles are surprisingly hard this early. It's not hard as in "you have to master the combat system", rather there's a very limited amount of battles you can fight before you run out of items. I guess it fits the theme of the main character not being a particular powerful fighter.

By the way, clea, you might want to fix up the first post with some upfront show-off and declaration of the game's graphics. It is a rare gem around here, and it would probably help sell the project to visitors upfront, where as otherwise they might miss it.

I tryed the demo and i have to say i absolutely love it. The main thing which drew me to it was how odd the main character looked from your stereotypical heroes. Personality wise he reminded me so much of Zelos from 'Tales of Symphonia' and let me say that isn't a bad thing. The characters personalityies at the moment definately seem well constructed and of course the graphics are flawless.
best of luck =)

clea

@ Redblade & Crystalgate
Your comments are highly valued. Thanks a lot! We did try hard to make this game unique in all areas.

@ Reives
Umm did u mean the first sentences of my first post? Since my english isn't good I don't really understand what I should change. Pls teach me ok? Thanks again Reives!

I have played about 30 min. of this game and so far it looks really really good!  The graphics are something to be really proud of and the maps are gorgeous.  It'd be nice if you could design a cool sideview system, but that's not a big deal.
A few things I did not like:
-The menu is too cluttered and I get lost in it
-You should have a better battler for each character.
Other than that, I look forward to finishing the demo and giving more feedback.  Great job so far!

Ok, this game looks and sounds absolutely incredible. I am so damn impressed! Holy hell, what a team you've put together, I would buy this game! Who did those character sprites, those backgrounds.. are they even human?

I have finished Part 1 and so far I think it is quite good and original. However I think the texts (play time, steps, money) below need to be recoloured because of the fact that their white colours matching the white background on the menu screen. The music and the graphics are totally amazing.  :thumb:
I am not able to play Part 2 because of file extraction errors (even though I use WinRar and WinAce,  2 errors still appear). Do you guys have the same extraction problem as I do or is it just me? It would be nice of you if you are able to provide the solution to this problem.

When you extract Part 1, it links Part 2 with it because they are for one single file. There's no actual "part 2" of the game demo.

alright geez, I've just got to ask, who is responsible for drawing these gorgeous sprites and backgrounds?... this game seems more alive then any rmxp game i've ever played.

I just played the demo, and so far.... This is the best demo ever!  :thumb:
I should say 'COOL' but for you, it is: KEREN BRO!

I mean, I never thought of making blonde 'Raden' character, and I like your costumes very much!  :lol:

Just 1 thing: where did you get those batik images? It looks really good in MOG menu  :blush:

this is easily the best looking project around. are the backgrounds pictures or tiles? if they're pictures, how did you get passibility with them?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.