Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Creating a DLL for RMXP

Welcome

I have such a request if someone could give me a version of the source (which I compile) were what the DLL, which could be used in RMXP using Win32API.new

Thanks in advance

I could be mistaken, but are you asking for the source code to the .dll used when we make Win32API calls for things like the AVI player, mouse, and other thingies?

If so, herein lies the problem. It is the Win32API.dll by Microsoft itself. The source code for it is not likely to be released.

I guess it amounts to us not understanding what you're asking.

Are you asking for sample source code to 'any' .dll file being created to show you how to make a .dll? And in any case, what language are you using? C++ for example?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.