Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

corrupt account?

When I try to login with my account "rexxz" the page just freezes, and then the site will not load for me any longer. However when I remove all cookies for the site it works fine. also I just made this one, and it obviously works fine on this one. What's the deal?

Anonymous

Never heard of that kind of problem before. Did it work after you tried clearing your cookies and logging in?

Negative, I cleared cookies, logged out, logged in. Did everything I could think of really. Let me attempt once more...

strange seems to be working now. Sorry for the confusion, do what you will with the thread.

(I am still puzzled as to why it happened in the first place... ?)

I understand that, but after I had deleted them, and then tried to log back in it still did the same thing, and I repeated this process many times.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.