Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.
U.S.G. A New Beginning

[Contest Project] U.S.G. ~A New Beginning~ !!! NEW VERSION !

No. I believe it's the version that there's no fatal error. (Aside from text being cut off and some message showing bug in the last two stages and secret boss balance in hard mode. I don't have time to work on them yet :'( )

Still waiting for fluff demo ^_^
Btw do the commercial version of fluff support gamepads?
The game looks like something you can invite a friend over and just play it all day xD
The trailers I have watched are in some weird language (russian??).. Do it come in english?

Anyway hima do you have any new projects under development (exept the love simulator)? o_o

Sorry about the fluffy demo. It would have to be sometime around next week since I won't be using the desktop which has the game data until then (now I'm using my laptop :P) 

As for the information about the game, it doesn't support gamepads but I've included the app called Joy2Key with the configuration file that is ready to use with the game in it.  The game doesn't have the English version yet.  My teams voiced that instead of remaking the old one maybe we should just make a new game. I mean, it was our first game so when we take a look back at the game, we see a lot of room for improvements.  (The game was in Thai, my native language, btw)

Still, I've working on the translation which is completed for like 60% already. To be honest , I don't know how many people's going to buy it even if I finish the translation so I don't know if it's going to worth it. I keep on telling myself that I should finish the translation and sell it and do not care how many will it sells, if people are going to buy it then they will. Still, there are things that distract me during the way such as new game ideas  or new game library/engines that I love to experiment with :(

As for the projects that are under development, here are the list :

- Popoyoi : The Devil Apprentice  [commercial]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtBvK_AFA7U

- Ninja Kame [commercial]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOHnKDA0VwI&feature=user

There are other games as well but they are still ideas on paper. One is a puzzle game, which is probably a sequence of Fluffy And The Gang and another one is an action/puzzle game that is Fluffy's spinoff.  Yeah , I miss all those sheeps :)

P.S. Why oh why you always come to this thread with a cool avatar. The tiger is SO CUTE!!
EDITED : Nevermind, you've changed it to the $$$ :(  Money is everything, eh?

=D I will change back to cute tiger just 4 you xD
The money thing was to get votes (I'm running for the moderator election >_< )

Hi hima, how have you been?  I'm sorry I still haven't been able to finish my new song!  Things have been so busy for me over the past few months with work and putting out my game's 2nd demo, but I'm getting back into it again and I hope to be able to share it with you soon.  On another note, the Popoyoi video looked very fun and cute!  I liked how he was collecting enemies into a big ball like that.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.