Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Comic book style videogames?

Do you remember Comix Zone?
ComixZone-Episode3-CurseOfTheDeadShips.png
I'm not looking for particular sprites, just for as many games as possible that follow this Comic book style.
I'm working on a point'n'click adventure game for Android, based on an Italian comic book and i don't know which direction to take for the backgrounds, i thought that something like Comix Zone may work, but I would like to see other games that use a similar style.
Sam&Max, Day of the tentacle, they all use bright colors but i think it may be hard to work several background like these, they're no easy task, the resolution should be about 320 to 480 pxl of width in widescreen, so i will have to do lots of work with the pixelart to refine as much as possible the graphic, i need something that justify some rough resources.
l0Ex7cU8YuDMynerm.gif

Thanks!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.