Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content Chutes and Ladders

Dead content awaiting restoration.
I made this game for my kids, starring their favorite TV characters. I just thought I'd put it up because it has some pretty good scripts and I learned a lot making it.

Screenshot:
screenshot.JPG

Let me know if you find any errors in it!

I think people are going to request you post screens and more info but I downloaded anyway. I won in 3 turns and it changed my image when I moved. I think you may want to solve that. It seems it could be good fun with a friend, but I suggest you clean up the white around a lot of the images.

Omg...I love Chutes and Ladders lol. I'll download this and let you know what I think ;)

Edit: Awwww all my old childhood frustrations from that game have returned!! Lol.

It's good to see people doing stuff like this...I'm glad to see people can do stuff like this without trying to make an epic Chutes and Ladders RPG involving dragons and betrayal and kings and people's fathers being evil. It has some issues, but overall this is a good job ;)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.