Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Character Bust Shot Graphics?

I've seen online in demo's and tutorial videos, and even some screenshots, bust shots of the characters instead of just the face, that can be used to put at the top of text boxes for a look similair to that of Fire Emblem, if I had to describe it.

I've gone all through my folders, but I can't seem to find these files. It might be that I just haven't stumbled upon them, I'm a newbie to the program. Or they might be a download.

If they are included, and I don't actually have them, the only thing that I could think of is that It's because I'm running the trial, but that somehow doesn't seem likely to me, since it looks completely full.

Anyone know anything about this?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.