Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Chaos Drive and multiple hits

lol...yeah
1. I need the tutorial for Chaos Drive: ( kinda like a limit break system in which your character transforms if your HP drops below a certain amount)

2. I was wondering if there was any way to make a system in which one attack could strike an opponent multiple times. (like if my character had a machine gun and I wanted each attack to inflict 5 damage 5 times) might seem confusing but idk....

3. I know this should probably go in the RGSS support... but I was wondering if anyone out there could hook me up with a good tutorial for designing my own custom windows *color, font, etc.*

Thanks for all your guys's help, and sorry if its a burden to anyone

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.